The FPS Center -- All abt First Person Shooters on the whole universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paranj

I was really surprised to not see a thread like this so i made one. Here u can get any kind of help with first-person shooters u need. And I mean ANY. across PC, PS3, XBX360 and all other consoles. Ask abt requirements, strattagies, save games, patches, releases, where to buy the game? And at what price! Every query abt first person shooters will be solved here. This genre is the best.

Upcoming PC FPSes -- Not much. Far Cry 2 and Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway but there is still time for it! PC is loosing support
Famous PC FPSes -- MANY! Quake, Doom, Counter-Strike, Far Cry, Halo, Crysis, Call of Duty series AND U NAME IT! PC rules for FPSes

Upcoming PS3 FPSes - Not much here too because its a console and consoles suck at FPSes. Battlefield Bad Company is all upcoming now
Famous PS3 FPSes - only 1 or 2 cause the console aint mature still. COD4 and Haze are the only ones.

Upcoming X360 FPSes-- Not here much too! Consoles aint mature still.Gears of War 2 and BBC and 1 or 2 mut not interesting.
Famous -- Gears of War , COD4

So ppl ask away.This thread is for FPS lovers!

OP
P

paranj

yuck! Jinx25378, MP3 aint a FPS. Gears of War 2 has still timeleft. Its under heavy developement for bot X360 and PC. News are its gonna be more gory and graphically advanced. Storyline willl be continued but no spoilers(shh....)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
yuck! Jinx25378, MP3 aint a FPS. Gears of War 2 has still timeleft. Its under heavy developement for bot X360 and PC. News are its gonna be more gory and graphically advanced. Storyline willl be continued but no spoilers(shh....)

Max Payne and Gears of War, both are third person games.

Gears of War 2 is NOT being developed for the PC as of now. At the moment, it's Xbox 360 exclusive.

Thread doesn't qualify to be a sticky yet.

OP
P

paranj

hey man GOW is kinda FPS because when press the aiming button it goes into FP mode and Epic said in a FORUM that they are THINKING to take out a PC version seeing GOW's suppoert on PC (that made me laugh :D)

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Max Payne 3 is a third person, and Serious Sam 3 is first person, Prey 2 is FPS too, all three I'm looking forward to :)

OP
P

paranj

ya man but i many of us havent heard much abt Prey 2. As far as Human Head Studio says Tomy wont return , rather it will be a new story. Thats all i can find for u! Post ur queries and/or suggestions!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
hey man GOW is kinda FPS because when press the aiming button it goes into FP mode and Epic said in a FORUM that they are THINKING to take out a PC version seeing GOW's suppoert on PC (that made me laugh :D)
That still doesn't equate to an FPS mode.Actually that is a over the shoulder mode which is often mistaken for FPS view.BTW PC version still isn't officially announced.;)

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Hey paranj, tommy does return in prey 2, he goes to the higher beings in prey 1 end, right, and the prey 2 story is, he comes back to earth, but the police and government ask questions abt where his gf and grandfather is, and he is framed for their murder. he goes to the higher beings because he wants to be something more. screenshots and story have already been announced. not much of spoilers but the basic plot is.

OP
P

paranj

thanks dheeraj_kumar maybe i got confuse. Thanks for the head up!

Well i didnt play Prey, I just dug the info for u but it came out wrong

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Am waiting for these:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R : Clear Sky (this baby will keep me engage for months)
Prey 2 (I want tommy back)
Rage (another one, may be it will excel)
Brother in Arms: Hell's highway (trailer looks cool)
Condemned 2 (Its been a while since I did head on a nail)
Doom 4 (nothings for satisfying than blasting holes in monsters)

OP
P

paranj

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky cuming soon!

Hells Highway too

i'll inform u the confirmed dates soon

another *useless* thread.
who needs thread for the most obvious topic ?
there are indivudual threads for popular FPSes. Use them.
Racing, Sports, etc are niche. So they need threads. FPS does not need any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom