Votes: 51 13.4%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 39 10.2%
  • A.C. Milan

Votes: 39 10.2%

• Total voters

Krow

Crowman
Caught the second half, the referee was on their side. But after the red card, we were so bad. Fabianski lumps a goal kick, WBA players head tennis it to midfield, pass to Lukaku, cross to Arsenal defender. This passage of play was repeated 283 times after the red card. :p Rosicky was fantastic, won us the game with a couple of goals and an off-the-line clearance. Gervinho's dribble for the first goal was great too. Why can't he be more consistent?

ok. ba looks real scary.

Yeah, a bit like Ashutosh Rana in the film Sangharsh.
2alk778g_5pz_3_300.jpg

Krow

Crowman
Spurs-Everton draw was the best result for us. Two points behind Spurs with a game in hand means it's game on! I expect Chelsea to win though.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Two brilliant games!!! Real Madrid and Dortmund (what a game) through to the semifinals. :D:D:D

Drogba - what a goal!! Still got it!!
Eboue - thunderbasturk!!
Sneijder - still classy!!

Krow

Crowman
Real and Barca would collapse without Ronaldo and Messi. Messi's just come on as a substitute and lifted the team without even doing much. Reminds me of Theirry Henry. Good old days...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Made hard work of it but through to the semis. :D

ONE TEAM in EUROPE!! :cool:

======

BASEL it is. :D

Bayern vs Barca in big ears cup. Should be a good one, Barca could get knocked out. :lol:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Real and Barca would collapse without Ronaldo and Messi.

+1
Similar thing happened when Balotelli came on for City and they came back to defeat QPR with injury time goals to won the cup.
Although it remains as a sad memory for a United fan :mad:

^ Long time, no see on TDF!! :D

Yeah, going back to my roots :p

Honestly, Twitter has become such a clusterfvck right now I think I'll go back to using forums for my daily dose of news and tech. ico and co have made things a whole lot smoother here compared to when I left a few years ago.

Top Bottom