the f*t*re of *omp*ting .. and threeonethree may be

Status
Not open for further replies.

threeonethree

Journeyman
[Q*OTE]
i have a presentation in a few days in my *ollege..

i have given the following presentations before.

1) Pira*y: dis**ssed abo*t pira*y iss*es in india . from software/hardware to *lothing.. i got 4/5 marks be*a*se it was my very first presentation and i prepared it in 5 min*tes!

2) The f*t*re of *omp*ting: started with a story abo*t a girl in f*t*re and how she lives her life. then explained to my fellow st*dents the past and present of *omp*ting and then b*ilt on abo*t how the f*t*re will be like . ( how p*n*h *ard readers gave way to floppies / harddisks and how they will give way to holographi* storage.. i explained q*ant*m *omp*ting , nanote*h , artifi*ial intelligen*e , f*t*re of hardware /software / liveware(how the *omp*ter *sers in early days were mostly s*ientists, how now a *ommon man has a**ess to *omp*ters and how in the f*t*re most of the people will have a**ess to them).*se of opti*al fibres in *omp*ters and how ele*tri*ity will gave way to light. et* et*...

i was q*ite inexperien*ed those days. so i went on for abo*t 20 mins! witho*t looking at a damm paper or a slide! st*dents were listening *losely b*t then the le*t*re ended and some said "aaja baith ja" and started *lapping so i had to stop..

i got 5/5 marks..

3) open so*r*e software and lin*x.. yeah i m*rdered that one alrite.. 5/5 ..

4) f*t*re of *omp*ting ! again! : my se*tion *hanged and the tea*her was new (*se tea*her this time) and *lassmates were new too.. instead of writing a new presentation i improved my last one..

i kept it to 10 mins this time and didnt say anything my *lassmates wont *nderstand. i kept it simple. improved my body lang*age et* et*. i havent got the marks yet..

------------------------------------------------------------
[/Q*OTE]

Now i have a presentation again .. this time it is not a *lass presentation b*t its a *ompetition! i have to *ompete with people this time .

the booth babe(yeah the same one! again!) asked me to *hoose from a list of topi*s.. i looked at them and ref*sed to give any . they were boring! (wimax, windows vista bla bla ) so i said that i will *hoose my own.. i had to *hoose one q*i*k and i *hose f*t*re of *omp*ting again!. (didnt *hoose lin*x one be*a*se most of the *ollege mates are windows fanboys or dont know anything abo*t lin*x. its to*gh to ed**ate people abo*t what they dont know or are biased against)...

so *an yo* give me some tips abo*t the topi* " the f*t*re of *omp*ting" ? what sho*ld be the M*ST things in the presenation? what things sho*ld i NOT MISS? i have 15 mins for the presentation this time.. and dont worry abo*t the formal wear and eye *onta*t and that st*ff .. i got all *nder *ontrol ..

*an someone make me a de*ent powerpoint presentation to help me if he likes? my powerpoint skills arent that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom