The E-Books of the Magazines!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kishin

I was wondering whether someone can get me a source where I can Download all the Digit Magazines Upto Date. Like from 2001 to 2008. I mainly need the 2008 Issues. but the others also if possible. I am a Digit FAN. But I am now in Sri Lanka and never get the chance to read the Magazines. So please do help me.

---Thank You!
:D:D:D

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Get hold of some special issue such as June or December. Usually they come alongwith discs which have PDFs of issues since ancient history. If that is not possible, ask someone to lend their disc.

OP
K

Kishin

Well the Problem is that I live in Sri Lankan now. And here we don't have Digit. If there is a way on how I can buy the Magazine well then Yes Please.... Does the Digit Company Ship to Sri Lanka?

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
imo you should pm any of the admins and ask them to send u the pdfs if possible.i think they might do it (if u pay them of course ) or you can ask someone with good broadband to upload those issues for u somewhere , if its legal

OP
K

Kishin

Does Digit Ship to Sri Lanka, because I wanna Subscribe from here.

--Thank You

apoorva84

In the zone
where can i read/download(;0) indian magazines online? i mean magazines like india today, the week, autocar india,overdrive, av max, etc....

usually i get these magazines from the local library and read them...and i buy the collector's issues

OP
K

Kishin

Can someone pls gimme da torrent File So that I can Download off that because None of the Torrent Sites wrk for me because of some problem. I can Download em using uTorrent Just share The Torrent File With Me.

--Thank You

apoorva84

In the zone
Can someone pls gimme da torrent File So that I can Download off that because None of the Torrent Sites wrk for me because of some problem. I can Download em using uTorrent Just share The Torrent File With Me.

--Thank You

dude, just go to seedpeer.com and search for digit magazine..you can get the issues...but there are very few seeders, so it might take you ages...instead, i suggest you buy the anniversary issue for 200 bucks where they have given all the magazines in pdf format...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom