The discovery videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SE><IE

I'm looking forward for downloading some videos aired on discovery. Is there any archive of those? well... I hope they are in public domain :D

NikhilVerma

Padawan
you can find some on torrent sites ... also there are some "other" forums where u can find them too ! rest I am not sure ...

OP
S

SE><IE

well I may be able to find the vids on torrents but I want atleast the names of the shows. I wasn't able to find the archive :(

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
umm... I dont think Discovery legally provides vedios over net... as if they were u could have found them over their official site... !!

NikhilVerma

Padawan
SE><IE said:
well I may be able to find the vids on torrents but I want atleast the names of the shows. I wasn't able to find the archive :(

umm I searched demonoid ... and found some shows with their names. They always are ... Like A Haunting etc ... Sure you can't find all of them. There are so many shows on Discovery channel it's almost impossible for people to release them ...

OP
S

SE><IE

:( I just hope all shows (yes, all. not just discoeveries') will be available to download in some "years"

NikhilVerma

Padawan
I think most of it's shows come on DVD ... maybe you could get one of them... I too wanted some TV shows .... Like the Celebrate the Centure shown on Zee Cafe here ... I hope they have DVD's of it ...

OP
S

SE><IE

WHOA!!! I thought I can't catch any programs once I missed them. Can you tell me where to look for the DVDs. Planet M? :D

NikhilVerma

Padawan
*www.amazon.com/Discovery-Channel-Television-DVD/b?ie=UTF8&node=301671

LOTS of dvd's can be found here ! Like mythbusters, American Chopper , Crocodile Hunter... Maybe more you have to search

*shopping.discovery.com/category-1_DVDBOOK.html?topnav=va-dvdbook

And ofcourse here ...

Sorry no idea about stores in India :(

royal

Padawan
Almost all Discovery (and also NGC/BBC) videos are available in the net (usually in the popular .avi format)...you'll just have to search for them.
They are illegal ,ofcourse, and hence I can't help you in this matter. ;)

I have downloaded almost the full collection of Dino documenataries (BBC) :D

OP
S

SE><IE

:D thanks guys. I always thought I would never be able to watch the episodes I missed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom