The Digit UI vs Others

Status
Not open for further replies.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
It's been a long time since i was thinking of starting this thread. Let me mention i'm a true digit fanboy and no one can beat digit. How so ever three months back my uncle got me PC World instead of digit as stocks had finished.

I opened the mag and found only one dvd but it was dual layer. The mag covering looked ok but not as good as digit. The mag content was almost equal to digits. Then i inserted the dvd in my lappy. This made me move a bit towards pc world as the user interface was quite awesome. The dvd had great stuff in it and no crap old english movies. The games were great as well. The videos and the slide shows of latest gadgets and tutorials and game reviews were superb. All the essential and latest softwares were packed in.
PC WORLD can't match the Digit's mag content neither the website nor the forum . But Digit needs a great work on its dvd's and cd's and their ui.
P.S :- I'll never stop buying digit. All your criticism are welcome.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
yeah... I am getting sick of digit Ui now... want a change.... I mean PC Worlds Ui sums up the contents so well... anyways lets hope something newer and better is cooking up :D

+1 to all, and of cource DIGIT needs makeup...
The damn old ui.... for the DVDs and CDs the vista-lookalike ui sux. the one who is geeky needs a fast ui not an eye-candy. i think they should provide some option to choose the ui :D more replys expected...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hi,
Just askin...........why don't u guys post wat changes u want for DIGIT CD/DVD ui in suggestions/feedback section rather opening a new thread.
lest not fight on who's d best........rather suggest Digit how 2 b one step ahead always...........
Thanx........

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Though UI doesn't have much of a criteria in buying a Magazine , it should be the content and articles.. Though I must say the mockup of VISTA looks is pathetic.. Digit guys could have added a better flash look..

Well not a issue here :p Linux guys can't view it anyhow :p I hope they will make it multiplatform so that every user can view it :)

Just my 2 cents :p

OP
skippednote

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
even if the look doesn't matter the digit guys should improve in the content area
after all cd and dvd content is a part of the mag

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
HI,
No offense.........
but here's the link for "suggestion box" thread in FEEDBACK section.......
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23179
Don't start a fight here........post ur suggestions where it has a definite chance of getting viewed by who matters.......
Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom