The Day After Tomorrow...could be here earlier !

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
The arctic ice could be gone by 2040 !!! *smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/swoon1.gif

"Sea ice shrinking very rapidly : Marika Holland, scientist at the National Center for Atmospheric Research, presents projections suggesting that Arctic sea ice could be completely melted within 25 years." This could be due to Global Warming...and could lead to sea levels rising...and climatic changes. click link (above title) for more and to watch video.

outlaw

De@d
hmmm....... like in da movie water world

we gotta shift to the himalayas.... preferably Mt:everest

rajasekharan

Youngling
yeah....this ending will be perfect...just before a nuclear explosion we get a massive 100 mbps connection...and begin downloading like crazy...and happy like never being and suddenly we are in the heaven...and god asking "son, how was the connection speed?"...and we replying "WOW..you wont believe it , it was great you know...i ...i felt like i was in heaven...!!!!" and god saying "well son, you are actually in heaven now..;)"...and we saying "is there an 100 mbps or better connection here too???????????????"......aahh..thats for this small story..:)

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
^^^ Hope he wouldn't respond with " No we have dial up 64 Kbps connection here ..... welcome to hell " *pdhomes.net/music/isleofjersey/graphics/eyebrows.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom