The Big Top 5 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

techiways

Broken In
The way it works is, I start off by giving my top 5 something involving games. So, top 5 PC first person shooters:

1. Counter-Strike
2. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
3. Quake 3: Arena
4. Hitman 2 (pretty much)
5. Unreal Tournament

Then I give the next top 5 for the next poster to do.

Top 5 console RPGs.

Go. You get the idea. 8) Get creative and stuff. "Top 5 Games" is okay, but "top 5 games involving an effeminate hero" is even better. :lol:

bharathbala2003

why need title?
omg i tout these kinds of threads wer in general :shock: i rem one such thread the person above me.. comon m8.. plz dont start off such topic here start it in general.. @mods move this to general..

OP
T

techiways

Broken In
Ah come on dude, this is a game topic and it is supposed to be here . . if i had posted this in general the mod's might have moved it to gamerz . .

so no one want to continue the idea ha? look's there are a little serious gamerz who know all about games here .

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
The only console RPG I ever played in LOTR: The Third Age. :D Maybe someone qualified enough should take over. :D

infernus

Broken In
Ahhhhhhh. This is just an excuse for some people to increase their post count. For pete's sake, move this thread to general discussion.

ycr007

Broken In
Why only a top 5 Games thread???

Why not a "Top 5 Hardware" in the hW section??

A "Top 5 Software" in the S/w Section???

A "Top 5 Open Source Projects" in the Open Source section???

Above all why not a "My Top 5 Whatever" thread in th IG Section???

Puhleeze.......Do away with these chain threads...........They Just add to the PC....

OP
T

techiways

Broken In
uhhh, i never expected such criticism's. Anyhow i wasnt aware of this methadology.

I thought to spread the wave of creativity . You guys think this to be a waste of time and i cant help it.

So again, serious gamers can continue posting thier top 5 games with thier creative genre.

Example: top 5 movie based games: 1. Matrix Online 2. Get it goin. .

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
1.Chronicles of riddick(really good)
2.Star wars: battlefront(nice multiplayer)
3.Enter the matrix(good,but disappointing)
4.Spiderman 2:the movie(console not pc,pc version sucks)
5. HULK(not bad)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Ohhh darn did we start already....bahhh then make way for Tom Cruise's List baby 8)
Here's My list of Top 5 Graphic Intense Games:
1.)Doom 3 (Id Marvel)
2.)Half Life 2 (Valve at its best)
3.)The Chronicles Of Riddick:Escape From Butchers Bay
4.)Unreal Tournament 2004
5.)Far Cry (Dying to Play the 64-Bit Version)

infernus

Broken In
techiways said:
uhhh, i never expected such criticism's. Anyhow i wasnt aware of this methadology.

I thought to spread the wave of creativity . You guys think this to be a waste of time and i cant help it.

So again, serious gamers can continue posting thier top 5 games with thier creative genre.

Example: top 5 movie based games: 1. Matrix Online 2. Get it goin. .

It isnt like these threads are not allowed. My post clearly mentioned my dislike is for these posts being in the gamerz section. If some people like such threads, well they sure can post.. So tell me, why do you want this thread to be in the gamerz section? Yeah, sure, this has to do with games. But what is it to you if this thread was moved to the General Discussion section? Is it the post count feature? :roll:

@mods, Why hasnt this thread been moved yet? Please move this thread to the general discussion. Or take the post count feature out from all the sections. :twisted:

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
(sigh) How do you move something involving games to the IG section? If we did, it would be moved right back here. The Gamerz section definitely qualifies for a post count removal. But I am watching, if someone makes any stupid crackpot comments, rest assured, we will delete it.

infernus

Broken In
enoonmai said:
(sigh) How do you move something involving games to the IG section? If we did, it would be moved right back here. The Gamerz section definitely qualifies for a post count removal. But I am watching, if someone makes any stupid crackpot comments, rest assured, we will delete it.

Come on man. You know these kinds of threads. They just go on. It isnt just the crackpot comments. This is an excuse for some people for increasing their post counts and they post in this thread multiple times. You know about 'the person above you' and 'lets play a game' thread. Maybe there should be some kinda rule saying each member has a limited number of go at these kinda threads or there should be post count removal from gamerz section, or all the sections for that matter. Which makes me wonder, Raaabo could have removed the post count feature from all the sections when he was at it, removing the post count feature from the General Discussion section of the forum. Endsville man! Maybe i'm going off limits. *Sighs* Well, have it in the darn gamerz section if you wanna. I dont see any good off of it though.

OP
T

techiways

Broken In
infernus said:
enoonmai said:

Come on man. You know these kinds of threads. They just go on. It isnt just the crackpot comments. This is an excuse for some people for increasing their post counts and they post in this thread multiple times. You know about 'the person above you' and 'lets play a game' thread. Maybe there should be some kinda rule saying each member has a limited number of go at these kinda threads or there should be post count removal from gamerz section, or all the sections for that matter. Which makes me wonder, Raaabo could have removed the post count feature from all the sections when he was at it, removing the post count feature from the General Discussion section of the forum. Endsville man! Maybe i'm going off limits. *Sighs* Well, have it in the darn gamerz section if you wanna. I dont see any good off of it though.

ah now what's ya problem dude? You are worried cause my post count's are increasing . . this is totally insane. Just checkout all my post and show me one single reply / post which is worthless. n for your kind information, i've made posts of 90% in general sections and its just 10% in others. moreover this is the first time i am posting in gamerz section. If you dont like posting in a thread, then dont do it. Your unrealistic comments wouldnt make you popular here. Be clear in what you are tryin to say. Arguing for silly post count matter is so stupid. Anyway i guess you are so concerned about post counts. whatever, i dont understand why you are so worried of post counts and let me ask something out of curiousity . IS THERE ANY PRIZE OFFERING OR CONTEST RUNNING IN THIS FORUM FOR TOP POSTERS!!!

infernus

Broken In
*Sighs again*

You just dont get it do you?

techiways said:
ah now what's ya problem dude? You are worried cause my post count's are increasing . . this is totally insane. Just checkout all my post and show me one single reply / post which is worthless. n for your kind information, i've made posts of 90% in general sections and its just 10% in others. moreover this is the first time i am posting in gamerz section. If you dont like posting in a thread, then dont do it. Your unrealistic comments wouldnt make you popular here. Be clear in what you are tryin to say. Arguing for silly post count matter is so stupid. Anyway i guess you are so concerned about post counts. whatever, i dont understand why you are so worried of post counts and let me ask something out of curiousity . IS THERE ANY PRIZE OFFERING OR CONTEST RUNNING IN THIS FORUM FOR TOP POSTERS!!!

First of all, my post wasnt adressed to you. Secondly, i never said or intended to say you were trying to increasing your post count by wrong means. Youre a new guy here(This isnt an insult for pete's sake). You dont know about two threads on the digit forum, i.e., 'the person above you', and 'lets play a game' thread. They were almost like your thread. They were posted by users who thought it wouldve been fun. Well, it was in the beginning, but later, people started to use these threads for their selfish purpose, or should i say to increase their post count. Many users kept posting lots of times in these threads to increase their post count. I didnt hate their thread, nor did i hate yours. I just dont like the idea of this thread being in the gamerz section. If it were in the general section, people would post in it for the general sake of fun. Search for it in the general discussion section of the forum and you will see what i mean(Do note that this happened before the post count feature was removed from it).

I never did post in this thread(Well, atleast posting top 5 blahblah). I just gave my opinion that this thread would be better off moved to the genreal section of the forum.

Look pal, your getting on my nerves. Im trying to be nice with you as possible. I never did or would post 'unrealistic' comments to make myself popular.

I think im clear in what i said. Seriously, do anyone else find my post unclear?

Now i get it. You have the problem of understanding stuff. My posts clearly depict that i hate people posting for increasing their post count and not that i want to increase my post count. What is wrong with ya? Where did you get the imperssion that i am worried about my post count? Im not worried about anyone's post counts for that matter. Im just worried that people might misuse these kinda threads for spamming and increasing their post counts. Im just asking just what you asked:IS THERE ANY PRIZE OFFERING OR CONTEST RUNNING IN THIS FORUM FOR TOP POSTERS!!!

Now what is it to you if this topic was moved to the general section of the forum? Then again, i finally left you people at will to have the darn thread in the gamerz section. For the last time, STOP MISUNDERSTANDING PEOPLE! I do hope you get this atleast. I hate Flame wars.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
infernus said:
I think im clear in what i said. Seriously, do anyone else find my post unclear?
*Trembles Vigourously*
Ummmm Not me Sir.Got Everything loud and clear :lol:

infernus said:
I hate Flame wars.
Who dosent???? :D

Anyways methinks this will again lead to some flamophobia out here.I reckon before this gets outta hand and becomes really nasty lets just pretend for a while that this has been moved to the In general section and If anyone likes to add something then they may do so (No harm whatsoever) and if they dont then just watch and leave it.

Some more Flame wars and This forum will really be Awarded as the "Flaming Forum Of the Year" Sheezzzz :twisted:

@techiways....Dude no one's pointing fingers to you out here.Some had Thier own set of opinions towards ur thread and had expressed it and didnt mean to flame or rather critisize u out here.So Both u and Infernus Take a Chill pipe and Plzz For Everyone's sake just stop arguements.

So If MODS Feel that this thread will be approp in The In General Sec they will definetly move it.Peace.
Now I Hope My Part Of The post is clear to all :wink: :lol:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Whoa! This is getting out of hand! Definitely not a place for some flaming! OK...agreed that Infernus has a point in that it might be used as a place for inflating post count. But I still think that this thread should be here. I liked the idea about listing games with some unique themes, So far I haven't been able to figure out a single game with a effimate character. Even posting junk in this thread will take some serious imagination and creativity, which I am happy to say, most spammers are woefully inadequate in! However, in the end, let the mods rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom