The Best Selling PC Game of All Time

Which is the best selling PC Game (series) of all time?

• Half-Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator

• Quake

• Grand Theft Auto

• Doom

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't cheat ;-). Vote first and check your answer against the link (at the end of this post). This best seller had logged 21 Million copies sold in the year 2000 according to The Guinness Book of Records......and sales continue to this day with a new version due for release next year.

ANSWER

-Keith

rohanbee

Padawan
i was so sure it was the sims.............
but after you look at the answer yes its believable that the flilght simulator had to be it. It's beeen around for long and you do tend to see at lying about in many homes/offices............including mine........

wonder why not many of us became pilots though!

Strider

Right off the assembly line
This is a no poll sims is byfar the most selling pc title of all time including the expansions of course

rohanbee

Padawan
I was just googling to find out more about the best selling games and the number of exact copies they all sold when i found this. The 10 most controversial games of all time. The number one is doom followed by a list of nine others. An interesting read. Do check it out. Im planning to buy and play some of those games. :wink:

*www.pcgamer.com/eyewitness/eyewitness_2003-06-05.html

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
Hey.... according to sources the aoe was the highest selling games...next comes the quake....and next GTA........

Charley

Just Do It
The list above doesnt mention these

I am certain that these are the best ones.

Dune 2 - Building of a Dynasty

and

CIVILIZATION

:)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Come on guys, do we always have to crib about why a poll hasen't listed this game or that? Don't we know that no such poll will be ever able to include all the best games?

OP
K

Keith Sebastian

Padawan
[achacko@dataone.in; ctrl_alt_del] Gentlemen (ladies?), this isn't about "the best game". It's about "the best selling game". Anyway, it's not my intention to start an argument here.

-Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom