The best free web hosting on the planet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nagarjun_424

Journeyman
Hi guys!

Here is a cool web hosting provider! Its completely free. You get a sub-domain like username.1.page.tl.

Here are the features:
1. 1GB free web space.
2. Unlimited traffic.
3. PHP
4. MySQL
5. FTP

Here is the link: *www.webhoster4free.com

Its awesome.

OP
nagarjun_424

nagarjun_424

Journeyman
Who cares if their sub domain sucks? Just make a free .co.nr or .tk account and redirect it to this website! Besides, I dont think they will just shut down their system. They have had domains for free for ages. This is just an addition to their service.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
@nagarjun- I care for the sub-domain name. I signde-up for co.nr long time back. When i visited my site using co.nr it never showed the no. of visiotrs signed-in. It showed them as guests. That is why I care for sub-domain name.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
chirag said:
@nagarjun- I care for the sub-domain name. I signde-up for co.nr long time back. When i visited my site using co.nr it never showed the no. of visiotrs signed-in. It showed them as guests. That is why I care for sub-domain name.

Lol.

Then go buy a domain. It isn't that expensive.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
mail2and said:
Lol.

Then go buy a domain. It isn't that expensive.
Yeah, I bought one. It cost me just Rs. 350 for one year and you can probably get it even cheaper.
If you can buy online, buy it from GoDaddy.com at very very low prices.
However, I think this hosting service, like all other free hosts, won't last long.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
aryayush said:
Yeah, I bought one. It cost me just Rs. 350 for one year and you can probably get it even cheaper.
If you can buy online, buy it from GoDaddy.com at very very low prices.
However, I think this hosting service, like all other free hosts, won't last long.

I agree with you. Providing un-limited bandwidth isn't feasible unless he has very deep pockets and can sustain losses for quite a bit

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well here u go... service is down and gone for ever... :p

Email said:
hi,

we had to stop our service webhoster4free.com, so please download your data to upload it to another hoster ;-(

we are very sorry, but we could not finance this service any more.

greets,
benjamin lochmann

Vyasram

The pWnster
those @$$#0!E$ , i wasted 3 hrs to create a site and no itz all over . Why the f*** sd they give into something they cant successfully do. Is there anyway to sue them no matter whether they are free or not.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
No, it's all accounted for in the fine print that you have to accept. :D
I emphatise with you but I have already suffered the unreliability of too many free hosts in the past to have enough sense to steer clear of them now. If you are serious about a site and have a credit card, buy hosting from GoDaddy.com. They offer quality hosting at dirt cheap prices (now guys please do not start flaming me saying that I am promoting them).

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
Hi friends
I think Bravenet is the best one around. It offers a variety of features such as guestbook, forum, chat etc. even for free accounts. Just make a '.tk' domain for free and redirect it to bravenet. Its cool. Try it out.

adit_sen

In the zone
Well just got an email from webhoster4free sayin dat it has shut down.

So much for the best free web hosting on the planet.

peace..
aditya

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Vyasram said:
i wasted 3 hrs to create a site and no itz all over . Why the f*** sd they give into something they cant successfully do.

i think u pressed "I agree" and where it was writen they have right to withdrwan the service at any point, without any prior notice... lol.. but they r givng time to back it up, so switch to any other service like 50webs or bravvenet... there are many ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom