The Acer Ferrari 3400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayan

Right off the assembly line
i am now a proud onwer of the ferrari 3400. it's wonderful thing, what with a dvd-ram drive, and powered by the athlon 64 and ati mobility radeon 9700... and 512 mb of ram. what i was wondering is what are your opinions on the comp.. please let me know!

Sourabh

Laptoping
Hello Sayan, Welcome to the forums and have a nice time in here.

We have a dedicated Section called Mobile Monsters, so I am moving this thread here.

Acer ferrari series laptops have always been a class apart and are targeted at the enthusiasts who craze for the best features. The specs speak it for themselves that the Ferrari 3400 is what many would have on their wishlist if they have the what it takes ($$$) to get it.

People have their own different views on the Ferrari Series from Acer but end of the day it sure is good thing to have under your name, atleast for the flaunt value :d

Sayan said:
i am now a proud onwer of the ferrari 3400. it's wonderful thing, what with a dvd-ram drive, and powered by the athlon 64 and ati mobility radeon 9700... and 512 mb of ram. what i was wondering is what are your opinions on the comp.. please let me know!

You should be the one posting opinions, and first hand experiences. Not us. Take your time and write us a review.

-Keith

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
theKonqueror said:
Anything realted to ferrari always gets attention... right?

exactly! all the hype for no reason! :wink:

btw, the acer ferrari series is a great buy! but be careful about the lcd screen. the bonding between the screen and the periphery is known to come off if handled by the side edges. i've seen this happen on two laptops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom