Thanks for this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
Hi...

Shekhar here...

Thanks DIGITADMIN for creating this Open Source Forum...
It was the one thing we all were waiting for from long time.

G

Thanks Admins now once again u ppl proved every 1 wrong by providing a new section. Thanks to u ppl again.

prakashaka

Broken In
I am a Big Penguin Egg in this section.. it'll be helpfull.. to wake up from that egg......

i think with in a month i'll break this egg and 'll come out to earth

KHUBBU

Journeyman
Thanx I just said in that thread maybe this time we get heard. Thanx digit, now this has lessened somewhat the dissappointment of the mag.

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
But somehow i'm still not satisfied with the name of this section... there's more to Free Software and GNU/Linux than just Open Source...

There should be a mention of "Linux" in the section's title... otherwise people will get confused as to where to post a Linux problem, in Q&A or here....

NikhilVerma

Padawan
I don't think having a separate category for an OS is right...
Otherwise there would be a category for every OS around...

i like the Open Source title....

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
Linux FAQ based on forum

Yo gnu/linux ppl . is it possible to take all the problems and solutions from the entire forum , which relates to linux and make an faq for everyone , especially the new ppl . it would make it easy for them . most new guys joining have questions and problems on linux . i know they can search on their own . but a basic faq with solutions might help them. it would be gr8 if we had one on other topics too .
and a seperate list of LINKS provided by users , which seem to be hidden within most threads .

visvo

Journeyman
open source is ok yaar ... we demanded seperate section and we got it now start posting .. ocz shakesphere said whatz in a name .. so start posting.

well may i ask admin that i would like to b mod or admin for this section ?? coz i made this demand through posting a new thread so plz .. take a look

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Hello everybody! Gr8 :idea: to open a Open Source forum at the coolest place on WWW .
Its gr8 to have an open source forum here at thinkdigit.com. I feel its better to have an section dealing with Open Source Software (OSS) rather than just linux cos linux is just an Operating System like many others but OSS includes a vast variety of softwares ad companies producing them. OSS is the promise of the future something that is giving MS the run for its money. I feel even if OSS doesn't replace MS still it will take MS softwares to better levels that users expect like Win XP is miles better than previous products i feel. Three cheers for Open Source and for digit for opening a new Open Source section. :)

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
Ahhh .... okay.... no more GNU baazi now !!!! cheers ! OpenSource is a nice forum name .... but you see it would have been better to name it something like GNU Yard or something like, GNU Forge or something really unique... but now i think i'm asking for too much , isn't it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom