"Text-To-Voice/speech" Software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nil_3

In the zone
I want to make a home-made documentary film. For the narration I tried recording voice with microfone(using Frontech JIL-750 headphone system) but it gives a lot of hissing noise. When I tried to eliminate this noise with Adobe Audition, the voice gets heavily distorted. The other alternative I think is a good "Text-To-Voice/speech" Software. Please name a good "Text-To-Voice/speech" Software which should have a lot of alternatives(e.g. male/female voice, slow/fast speed etc. etc.).

BTW, is there any other cheap alternative?

pratik_1216

Right off the assembly line
Hi Buddy,

Hope i was surfin around when i found this.
Hope it helps...

*www.naturalreaders.com/download.htm

Regards,
Pratik

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
many text to speech applications are available. But I am yet to hear a good voice in any of them. Almost all of them contain american accented voices which are distorted at times!

yashved

Broken In
You can try Ultra Hal Text-to-speech reader although it isnt that great....

Can be found at *www.zabaware.com/

hafees

In the zone
These text to speach softwares are no match for a human voice. The voice is too artificial.

To reduce the hissing sound of the mic, first mute the mic output volume, and also reduce the input volume to a lower level.

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
Some Choices are available here check it out.
*www.freewarefiles.com/cat_9_105_Text2Speech.html

tuxfan

Technomancer
Well, whatever you do, if you don't have a sound proof cabin and a high quality mic, you will get nosies in the background!

One way you can try is an answering machine. If you have lots of voice to be recorded, you can save some money by attaching it to an EPABX!

Install it on one extension, call that extension from another one and record what you need to record. This will reduce some background noises.

Then use Audacity, transfer it to your comp and convert to MP3 :)

ravimevcha

Journeyman
anyone know abt Microsoft "text a loud" i heard abt it somewhere.. also try to google it but cant find anything related...

tuxfan

Technomancer
BTW, there are answering machine softwares as well!! So you may just install one of them and record directly in comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom