Test Drive Unlimited Doubt..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
Hey guys,

I am facing some gameplay problem with Test Drive..I installed it yesterday..what happens is, when i click on start for my very first race the race isnt initiated...the cam just rotates..but Race isnt gettin initiated....Theres just one thing that can be done i.e exit..!! and wen i restart same problem.

I drive whole way to the race location..but the race doesnt start..?? even after clickin on start.

Heres the screenshot of that screen where even after pressing start the cam just rotates.

*img82.imageshack.us/img82/6091/untitledhr4.th.jpg

Last edited:

rajasekharan

Youngling
are you trying online?????, dont do an online game
at the time of creation of account , create an offline account....dont sign with game arcade.

OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
Nopes problem solved...;)

It wasnt online or multiplayer...

Problem was in installation...;) u know what i mean...

OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
lol... thanx ;)

EDIT:-

After ~12 hrs

Game Uninstalled :p

dint like it much...it repetitive..though cars are good

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
And Toca Race Driver 3 requires 7 GB for minimal install and 14 GB:)shock:) for full install :p

Last edited:
OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
Anyone played it kya..??

I seriosly want to play a good racing game..Havent played anything after Carbon..!!

btw is there any new game that NFS has announced..?? heard some rumours from some frend

T

thunderbird.117

Dipen01 said:
Anyone played it kya..??

I seriosly want to play a good racing game..Havent played anything after Carbon..!!

btw is there any new game that NFS has announced..?? heard some rumours from some frend

Yes it is under development. I forgot what the codename was :(.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
yes NFS ProStreet is the next version of NFS Carbon it will be released on 31st Oct 2007... you can check out a trailer from www.needforspeed.com....
Btw what is the system requirements to play test drive unlimited?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom