Tell Me The Price Of My Rig !

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys its time for an upgrade for me so I will be seeling my current Rig.Tell me the apprx price of my Rig
1.Athlon xp 2600+ Barton
2.512x2= 1 gb Hynix 333 mhz DDR Ram
3.MSI KM4M Motherboard
4.Ati Radeon 9600 256 MB Gfx card
5.Creative Audigy 7.1 24 bit sound card
5.Logitech Internet Pro Keyboard
6.Microsoft Optical Mouse
7.Creative 4.1 inspire speakers along with Altec lansing 2.1 so 6.1 set
8.BenQ DVD Rom 16 x
9.Lite on CDRW 52X32X52
10.Samsung 75BN 17" crt
11.Tech Com Tv tuner card with MPEG4 Hardware decoding
12.Sony FDD
13.Logitech Webcam
14.120gb 7200 rpm seagate SATA
15.40 GB Samsung HDD 5400 RPM IDE
17.Bluesoleil BT Dongle.
18.iBOX silver black cabinet with powerpro 400 watts smps

I just might not sell My tv tuner card,sound card but still tell me the apprx price that buyer should pay me for this rig

And the Rig I am planning to buy is as follows :
1.Athlon 64 3500+ or P4 dual core
2.MSI K8 neo Platinum or 945 series original intel
3.1gbx2= 2 gb ddr 400
4.ATi x1300 256 mb or N vidia 7 series midrange cards pcie
5.Sony dual layer DVD RW with lightscribe
6.Asus Combo drive or a dvd rom
7.Audigy 2 zs incase i sell my sound card
8.7.1 creative speakers in case i sell my older speakers
9.17" Acer LCD (if my budget permits..I gonna go for 19"crt anyway)
10.Microsoft wired office pro series mouse kbd

I will be buying these around september so I just might be able to push the procy and gfx card a bit higher.My budget is around 50 k but out of this around 20k is reserved for A good capture cum editing card with legal editing software.So i am heavily relying on the money I get against my old rig
Plz suggest
TIA

Kniwor

Learner
there is a suggesion i want to make.... dont sell many of ur components like...

soundcard, sound box, ur seagate hard disk ....

now assuming that u sell everything... the price of all ur components add up to around 18-20k leaving out tv card....

but the thing is... ur processor + mobo are not all that good... so a noob will not pay u that much because they only know 3-4 things... processor/mobo/hard disk/ram now one can build a system with better specs for 22k but they will not be getting all that u have....

so if u sell the components seperately u will get more.... just... sell them seperately...

mediator

Technomancer
Man y r u selling? It cud of tremendous use in future. I upgraded ma PC 3 yrs back when i had very litle knowledge of PC and still played games only and relied on maintainence expert. When ma computers consciousness rose, I found ma extremely valuable yamaha sound card was sold for a few bucks and now i am searching for a good sound card!

Kniwor

Learner
mediator said:
Man y r u selling? It cud of tremendous use in future. I upgraded ma PC 3 yrs back when i had very litle knowledge of PC and still played games only and relied on maintainence expert. When ma computers consciousness rose, I found ma extremely valuable yamaha sound card was sold for a few bucks and now i am searching for a good sound card!

if he has no use of the pc now.... i think there is no point in keeping it...

right now atlest it will fetch u some money but a few years down the line..... nobody will pay u anything for it....
like the case with the P3's now

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Ya dude dont sell ur external hdd 7200rpm one and buy a usb case for abt 500bucks and use it as an external hdd.
u will not get 120gb external hdd for less thn 6k i guess!

OP
sidewinder

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
Kniwor said:
mediator said:

if he has no use of the pc now.... i think there is no point in keeping it...

right now atlest it will fetch u some money but a few years down the line..... nobody will pay u anything for it....
like the case with the P3's now
Thats why I want to sell it now coz the earlier i sell the more money i get.
Athlon xp 2600 was the fastest affordable procy nd km4m was the latest motherboard when i bought my rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom