tell me how to make these changes ( dsktop enhance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Journeyman
well I want an exact tutorial , the problem is very simple if u know which software and how to use but I am not getting . so asking your help .

how I can change this View attachment 103

to this

View attachment 104

now just dont tell me use this software and goal . u have to tell me how to do that also . I am a very green hand . thanks in adv .

reddragon

In the zone
I think thats come default on windows vista , will it run on XP ? i dont know , perhaps some desktop enhancement software can do the same .

ask those guys who do desktop enhancements .
by the way what is this "vista inspritation package" ?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
For an easy way... go to CrystalXP.net and download the Vista Inspirational Pack. Or the Vista Transformatin Pack via Softpedia.

For the harder way (no tutz0rs) use ResHack/StyleBuilder/Other stardock products...

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
You can ask Vishal Gupta at his thread on How to modify files using resource hacker running in the Tutorial Section. He may help. But, don't expect it soon as he's on a study break as of now.
Here's the link to his post *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21217

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Yeah. I t works well in XP. These are just transformation packs that change the
default Windows XP icons to Vista icons. Your System may report that some files
have changed , please insert the Windows XP CD to correct it. Click the 'Cancel'
button. The overall effect is nice , but there are some minor problems like, some
applications still look like XP applications, rather than Vista!!

OP

Journeyman
noone is giving an exact tutorial huh

i only want to change the start menu ..........now tell me the procedure

Last edited by a moderator:
OP

Journeyman
@Indyan u r right ...............totally true ...........so tell me how to do the "Second one" i never found the vista theme from kol . KOL deleted it from deviantart

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom