Telephone Book-Software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

apoorva84

In the zone
can someone suggest a Telephone book software/site(if it exists) where i can type my most most frequently used telephone numbers with names and possibly take a printout of the same?

My existing paper Telephone Books are in bad shape and the ink is fading...so, i want to replace them with a printed one...

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
can someone suggest a Telephone book software/site(if it exists) where i can type my most most frequently used telephone numbers with names and possibly take a printout of the same?

My existing paper Telephone Books are in bad shape and the ink is fading...so, i want to replace them with a printed one...
Which Company Provides Telephone In Your City

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Handy Address Book

I've been using it since a long time, and personally love it. It stays at the system tray, and occupies very less memory.

OP
A

apoorva84

In the zone
Add them to your contacts in your email..

could do that, but i was looking for something where i just add a name list and telephone numbers next to the names and get a printout.

Which Company Provides Telephone In Your City

BSNL

Use Windows Address Book!!!

Yes, i can, but last time i just typed the names and the telephone numbers in EXCEL and took a printout..thats why this time, i was looking for a better solution

Handy Address Book

I've been using it since a long time, and personally love it. It stays at the system tray, and occupies very less memory.

handy address book seems nice..will try it out after downloading..

Edit:Also found this- Delicious Address Book..looks nice from the screenshot at least!!!

Last edited:
K

keves2002

Handy Address Book

Thanx , It will be very helpful for me , specially the notes attached to the address book, It will help me to keep track of the meetings , :D

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
BSNL.Then A BSNL Telephone Dir Software Is Aavaliable In The BSNL Office.

Which sucks. I dont use it these days, I open the database directly with access and search for what I need... its better because you can customize the search for all fields, rather than just name and phone number as in the bsnl software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom