TechFreakiez.com goes online...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
Hi guys,
Before i begin, i'd like to a few things clear:
- i am well aware of the forum rules.
- i am not advertising my website on this forum.

Finally i have finished my Website named TechFreakiez and its now online.
*img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/4/4/8/t_123m_843569d.jpg​

The TechFreakiez provides daily gadgets and technology news update, tutorials, articles on various topic, download to useful utilities and much more.
The site is still BETA and we are working to provide our best.

Very special thanks to:
• Utsav Goswami for always being my backend
Special Thanks to:
• Ravi Shekher for keeping me aware of the situation
• Gigacore for lighting the bulb
and not to forget charan for putting my internet together

--Comments and Suggestion are welcomed:)

If you wish to have other details, then PM me or contact me on yahoo messenger (abhi2blue)

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
What sets your site apart from the multi dozens out there doing the same thing? I haven't had the time of exploring it completely down to the last page but I didn't see anything that makes it stand apart from the rest. :)

P.s. You've started ads at launch itself? That's too quick.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^yeah the same content, nonetheless website looks cool

adds are a turn off, and please put them at the end

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
:- ads are at the bottom and i think they are not very much annoying and b\w consuming

:- i know that there are many website's similar to mine but that is no reason from stopping yourslf from doing what you wish to do.

:- Stand-Apart-Ideas dont just come in your dream, there has to be a beginning to everything and TechFreakiez is just the beginning.

:- thanks T159 for the comment

anandk

Distinguished Member
Looks nice :) make sure you update it regularly. Its rendering nicely in FF & Opera, but not in IE7, btw. Congrats !

prasad_den

Padawan
Getting this error now...
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONST, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/techfr45/public_html/plugins/system/bot_google_analytics.php on line 33

utsav

damn busy...
So finally Techfreakiez is online :D .i was waiting for a long time for it to be launched. I think the name is very similar to Techjunkiez :razz: :D BTW remove that beta tag yaar .i think you love this word :D

@ prasad can u give the screenshot so that we can correct the problem

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
:- Stand-Apart-Ideas dont just come in your dream, there has to be a beginning to everything and TechFreakiez is just the beginning.
Fine, I shall wait and watch where you go from here. Good luck with it. :)

P.s. Mine was a honest question, not a criticism like you took it. :)

prasad_den

Padawan
So finally Techfreakiez is online :D .i was waiting for a long time for it to be launched. I think the name is very similar to Techjunkiez :razz: :D BTW remove that beta tag yaar .i think you love this word :D

@ prasad can u give the screenshot so that we can correct the problem
Its working now.. Previously I just got the message I had posted on a blank page...!

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
nice effort but I have one question..

are you using a legally purchased version of the YouTheme "Beyond" Joomla Theme or just using a bootleg copy ? to put it more appropriately are you a member of the YooTheme Club ?

because a lot of people are so casually using nulled copies of paid themes which is a shame...

_

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
lolz...yup i am a member...i had download a nulld cpy to test but whn i likd it, i joined it...it was 2nd time whn i paid for sumthing online...lolz

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
The theme looks nice. But, is it a self aggregator or are you manually doing it?

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
OMG...i thought that the thread was down...lolz...thx for da comment Gigacore...
@iMav: the site is manually update by me and Jim daily...:) there is a section for MSN syndicated content on home page also...;)

BTW many have already seen but then too...

TechFreakiez 2.0 is nearly complete. Registration have been open for sometime.
Have a look please and post back your comments and suggestions.

Also, an Entertainment forum (+1 for Treaky)has been put up...hope u all like the new feel...
oops...forgot to mention: Jim (sg1)is the Forum admin and site publisher :D

clmlbx

Technomancer
good and cool site .......

It will good if you also regularly update movie zone .

Sci-Fi and Action Zone (specially)

and also u should make a zone for all type of movies...........new movies....upcoming movies.........and all talks about it ....trailers,screenshots and all.

we don't have some proper good forums for hollywood movies.

ya, I know it is tech forum but then too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom