TechAbhi online...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
Well Well Well...after years of thinking & months of hard work, i created my self-designed webpage.

Then is wasted Rs.30 in a cybercafe downloading application, scripts and not to forget Dreamweaver MX demo and then i started working on my website.
Hours and Hours of work...10's of "help needed" thread, i completed my website today at around 2PM.

I open the home page to have a final view befour uploading it and then i closed it.
Then i went to the folder where all the webpages & files were stored, selected it and den.... SHIFT+DEL :D

Then i took a deep breath...opened www.wordpress.com and ended up with this:

techabhi.wordpress.com

Have a look at it and comments, compliments and complains are welcomed.:D

AND YA...thx a lot Gigacore,Utsav,Ravi and Admin of PC chit-chat for being dere for help.:)

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Well nice to hear that yöü have got it online,but this is not the place to advertise your site..sorry..but read the rules..

Reported

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
you should've posted in chit chat section,

BTW good looking site mate.Good to see people making bandwidth friendly sites.

din

Tribal Boy
@Abhishek Dwivedi

Eventhough you posted this in wrong section, your site is really nice.

No ads !! WOW, Am I dreaming ? Thats really great man.

All contents by you ? Also, why not making the font uniform in whole page ?

xbonez

NP : Crysis
2 suggestions :
1. the sonific songspot widget isn't the correct size...resize it
2. ur home page is waaaaaaaay too long...instead of posting full articles, post only a part of the article on the homepage and give a 'read more' link

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
lolz...thx for da comment guys...its was ma 1st day yar...i'll be soon adding a lot of cool stuffs...stay tuned...

hey MODS can u just move da thread to chit-chat???only if its not a problem:p

ok..i'll do dat Xbonez...but dere is not resize option for da widget...its 'cause of da theme...leme c if i can do any thing...

@din: thx...well 80% of da stuff is all mine but i've mentioned da source of da other users articles....well am actully Copy-pasting the stuff frm Word Documents dats y da font were different...i'll chk it for da nxt posts..

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
u said that u wasted 30 bucks*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/37.gif

then what abt me i wasted 1000 bucks for my forum and blog last month*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom