Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
^yeah saw some gamplay online. Excellent graphics thanks to CryEngine. Combat looks similar to Arkham games except he's got a sword and shield instead of Batman's fists. Added to cart.

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

ellydev

Broken In
Dark Souls 3
Nier Automata
Resident Evil 7

Only telling games of 2017 coz I don't know what games you have played already.

Up for NieR: Automata - it's such a good game, I already managed to go through 3 endings (bought not too long ago). Just to give full info: RPG, developed by PlatiniumGames.
Here's some more of course: Nier: Automata - Wikipedia
Also, I got mine a bit cheaper here if that helps: NieR: Automata Steam Key GLOBAL - G2A.COM

Enjoy!

gameranand

Living to Play
Up for NieR: Automata - it's such a good game, I already managed to go through 3 endings (bought not too long ago). Just to give full info: RPG, developed by PlatiniumGames.
Here's some more of course: Nier: Automata - Wikipedia
Also, I got mine a bit cheaper here if that helps: NieR: Automata Steam Key GLOBAL - G2A.COM

Enjoy!
Please refrain from suggesting dubious sites here. G2A is one of them.

tonnyhadric

Right off the assembly line
Looking for Sports type skill game that doesn't require a gamepad/joystick to be good at.
I am looking for racing / aircombat / football / any other type game.
Previosuly have played - Meat boy and PES, but wasn't able to master them due to lack of joystick/gamepad...

Any suggestions please?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Looking for Sports type skill game that doesn't require a gamepad/joystick to be good at.
Previosuly have played - Meat boy and PES, but wasn't able to master them due to lack of joystick/gamepad...

Any suggestions please?
Have you tried Mirror's Edge? If yes, then have you tried Mirror's Edge 2? It's perfect for what you described you need.

gameranand

Living to Play

Any suggestions please?
Virtua Tennis 4.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Any suggestions please?

Getting a gamepad really worth it - So instead of limiting yourself to keyboard and mouse only get a gamepad. I know this is not the answer of what you are looking for but couldn't resist myself from suggesting a thing for you as a gamer to another one.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Getting a gamepad really worth it - So instead of limiting yourself to keyboard and mouse only get a gamepad. I know this is not the answer of what you are looking for but couldn't resist myself from suggesting a thing for you as a gamer to another one.

I have a gamepad but I never use it.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a gamepad but I never use it.

For sports related games it's better to use one specially for wrestling, fighting or resident evil type games ( old ones ) and many more. Using red gear wired gamepad and experience has been very good so far.

D

Deleted member 118788

I will start playing Witcher 3. I have tried to understand the Witcher lore from youtube. Should I skip 1 & 2 and just start with the 3? What do you guys recommend?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Not at all, would recommend you play all three for the full experience.
Witcher 1 is a hardcore RPG though, no hand holding or quest markers.

D

Deleted member 118788

Not at all, would recommend you play all three for the full experience.
Witcher 1 is a hardcore RPG though, no hand holding or quest markers.

Thanks. I will buy the Witcher 1 at steam now. Price is rs 369. So don't see any point in waiting for sale as even then it won't make much difference.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Question = Need game suggestions for young kids age between 3 to 10 yrs.

in detail = guests are coming to my place, staying for 4-5 days.
So which games will be suitable to them.
also they are not very good at gaming and handling computer. So someone will their watching them.
Any game suggestions,,

I was thinking Angry Birds will do but its also on mobile.
Also there are flash games and online games option.
There is also option for bluestacks or android emulator, but this is their 1st time on computer. It will become hard to play.
Please help me sort out these things.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Question = Need game suggestions for young kids age between 3 to 10 yrs.

in detail = guests are coming to my place, staying for 4-5 days.
So which games will be suitable to them.
also they are not very good at gaming and handling computer. So someone will their watching them.
Any game suggestions,,

I was thinking Angry Birds will do but its also on mobile.
Also there are flash games and online games option.
There is also option for bluestacks or android emulator, but this is their 1st time on computer. It will become hard to play.
Please help me sort out these things.
On Steam:
Cuphead
Rocket League
Jet Set Radio
Portal 1/2

Top Bottom