Tata sky vs Dish tv..Plz help.For PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

piyush1989kap

Broken In
I want to purchase either tata sky or dish tv.Dish tv has all the channels and is much cheaper than tata sky.Its service cost is also low.I am only confused between about the quality of the both.I know its not the computer question.But still if somebody can help me.I want the DTH which has better picture quality.

expertno.1

Technomancer
I have Tata Sky and previously had Dish Tv and about quality...... both have same quality ...u get high efficiency quality....

i shifted to tata sky because dish tv had many times satellite link broken ....
almost 3-4 times in a month....so got fed up

now am using tata sky from months and till now not a single time any link has broken

tata sky is also preferred by me in terms of service and user functionality.

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

sai_cool

Journeyman
i have been having dish tv since the service was launched in india...

it truly rocks, although there were initial probs reagarding quality... now its crystal clear on every channell....

i personally suggest u go for dish tv..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would have preferred Tata Sky as I find their plans to be better than Dish TV's

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
Sun Direct only provides FTA channels, same thing as DD Direct+

I'll suggest Tata Sky. You will get almost all the channels with Super Saver Pack (Rs. 300 pm).

ThinkFree

Technomancer
DishTV.They are giving one year free viewing for Rs. 4999 .
Otherwise wait for 2-3months as rates are going to be slashed further. Airtel is expected to enter by April 2008 and Reliance will also follow soon.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
asnvin said:
Airtel is expected to enter by April 2008 and Reliance will also follow soon.
isnt Airtel already in as beetel dth... something?

but they are giving only DTH service, i.e, ONLY free to air channels.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
^^^Though Bharti Airtel has started providing IP tv service in some parts, its yet to launch DTH service. There website says it would be launched in Q1 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom