Tata Motors launches Tata Indigo LS <A entry level Sedan>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
*www.tatatechnologies.com/images/logo.jpg​

Tata Motors establishes another benchmark with Tata Indigo

Country's Entry level Common Rail Diesel Sedan

Tata Motors today announced the launch of its entry level common rail diesel (DICOR) offering in the sedan range with the Indigo LS version at Rs.5.25 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi).

The 70PS sedan delivering a maximum torque of 140Nm @ 1800 - 3000 rpm comes equipped with Heating & Air-conditioning as well as Power Steering. This model also features beige coloured interiors along with body coloured bumpers, and is being offered in six attractive colours.

The 1.4 litre common rail diesel engine was first offered on the company's premium saloon - the long wheel base Indigo XL (at Rs.6.15 lakhs ex-showroom Delhi for the Classic trim level). It then appeared as a top-end offering on the normal Indigo (the LX version) at an ex-showroom price of Rs.5.85 lakhs. Now with the Indigo LS DICOR at Rs.5.25 lakhs, it becomes the country's most attractively priced common rail diesel offering amongst sedans.

The Tata Indigo range has been a best seller in the entry mid-size segment since its launch in December 2002 and has sold over 150,000 cars till date.

Courtesy: Press Release

Home Page

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
kumarmohit said:
Wat abt the 1lakh car, and the one they were trying to run on compressed air?

Yes. Mr. Ratan Tata has said that first Rs.1 lakh car is scheduled to roll out in 2008. Tata MDI compressed car project is in the verge of production. I have no idea when will it roll out.

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
azzu said:
aahhh some one here likes automobiles

Why not? Automobile industry is blooming. The day is not far behind when, Automobile design and services overtakes software services.

azzu

AJJU
iam an wanna be autodesigner and finding people that can help me and as u see my sign
I LOVE AND LIVE TO DESIGN

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
azzu said:
iam an wanna be autodesigner and finding people that can help me and as u see my sign
I LOVE AND LIVE TO DESIGN

Learn some design applications like CATIA V5, UG, PRO-E. They are the main softwares used for designing. If you are noob to design, you may initially start with AutoCAD.

azzu

AJJU
presently i completed my 10th and after my +2 will do auto engg and then will try for auto design pg . Presently iam good at 3DSmax,photoshop and quite good at hand sketching.Thank or ur reply BTW what do u do..

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
azzu said:
presently i completed my 10th and after my +2 will do auto engg and then will try for auto design pg . Presently iam good at 3DSmax,photoshop and quite good at hand sketching.Thank or ur reply BTW what do u do..

Ok. That's good. I am working in Design segment from past 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom