Tata indicom users

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vishal_bhatia87

Hi! Guys Iam using the Airtel internet connection with my gsm mobile using gprs service but it is quite slow and I want to upgrade to the indicom broadband service through walky or mobile handset. So I wanna help from your side. Here are few questions that I want answered from you:- 1) How much downloading speed (amount of data sent and received in second) it gives to me? 2) which will be the better choice mobile handset or walky? 3) How much it coasts to me incl data cables and etc. which is required?.

--
Vishal Bhatia

kapsicum

spice it up
hi vishal,
I am a regular user of Tata indicom walky for connecting the net.

the answer to your
1quest is it gives u a decent speed of 115,200 bps which is constant on any day.

2nd quest:i think walky will be much better choice for anyone.but the problem with it is the battery worns out very soon so while on to the net u need to charge it too.then too it would be better than mobile.

3rd quest:this is a boon for indicom user as oppose to reliance which charge for data cable.For Tata users Data Cable is free of cost. call 121 and ask them for data cable.again there was a prob wen i called them for d same, was that i recevied it after a month of ordering coz they had some stock prob. Hope u wont suffer d same.

in short, instead of having some minor issues Tata Walky is Better then the best.(not BPL)

If any further clarification needed PM me.will be oblige to help u.

expertno.1

Technomancer
in airtel i got even 9 kbps after using system mechanic

use airtel at night and in the morning it will shoot and buzz your mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom