Tata Indicom - Non-stop mobile Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
I am a subscriber of Tata indicom 'NON -STOP MOBILE' with which you can make TATA to TATA (mobile) unlimited calls for 2 yrs. As the scheme was unlimited, my gf talked to me unlimitedly.

Literally.

And we almost thought of living life happily forever. For two years.

But last week they stopped the scheme and introduced "DON'T - STOP MOBILE" with which you can make TATA to TATA calls for only 60 hrs(which we consume in just 15 days approx.).

So now I want to know whether in next recharge would we be switched over to 'Dont Stop' (vonly 60 hrs) or we carry on with the good old 'Non Stop' (unlimited)?

As expected, the customer care people were too dumb (why this happens only with me?).

And now my gf says if its only 60hrs for old customers too, we have to marry immediately. I mean, its not that I don't want to get married, but its way too early as of now.

Can somebody help me solve this problem? Not the marriage one. But the one related to Tata Indicom scheme. How could they be so cruel? Can anybody (preferably Tata indicom customer) confirm this?

thanks

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
wow...no fone talk..so marry...nice concept....
i better continue talking to my gf.....

OP
a_medico

a_medico

Chillum Baba
some dumb customer care babe said we will be switched over to other scheme in next recharge...but isnt this cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom