tantrik vs science

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
This was so funny.
O
n 3 March 2008, in a popular TV show, Sanal Edamaruku, the president of Rationalist International, challenged India’s most “powerful” tantrik (black magician) to demonstrate his powers on him. That was the beginning of an unprecedented experiment. After all his chanting of mantra (magic words) and ceremonies of tantra failed, the tantrik decided to kill Sanal Edamaruku with the “ultimate destruction ceremony” on live TV. Sanal Edamaruku agreed and sat in the altar of the black magic ritual. India TV observed skyrocketing viewership rates.

Source

btw I originally got this link from a pretty popular blog, so this must have become very popular..

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Funny! What else do u expect from an Indian news channel. They have TRP to bother about.

BTW Watever happened to the emails sent to India TV.

karnivore

in your face..
May be this is an attempt to increase TRP, but this may go a long way in debunking black-magic and all.

legolas

Padawan
why do you think its fake? really, i dont understand.
I dont believe in black magic and i am glad some1 came forward to disprove its illogical claim. is this whole thing cooked up?

praka123

left this forum longback
well,I read in keralasabdam magazine sanal edamarug and the tantrik's duel :lol:

what one of my friend gave the reason is that mr.sanal should have got some "raksha"(thaveez?) somewhere in his body!
:lol:

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
stupid show! just to gain TRP

but watever thier intention was behind the show it at least defamed such stupid superstitions !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom