Taking revenge - On the Mumbai meet guys !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
Some geeks and fun loving members of ThinkDigit forum decide to meet up in Mumbai. And you can't attend it (place is far away). How do you feel ? Really jelous of them right ? So how to take a revenge on them ? The best thing will be pouring HOT coffee on all of them :D

Seems you didn't get it !

Getting cousin's help in editing the photos krazzy sent - FREE

Getting it in to the coffee mug - Rs.290

The joy of pouring HOT coffee on all the guys who were there in the Mumabi meet - PRICELESS :D

Click on the thumbnail images to view it enlarged.

*eyagsq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pLJgMI3iNbAmEgxNdPX73D_Vb8lTYQ6sSRyWNuifTSIVvY043fhjfukqT9gYxfD0z2Bz7HdnITPg/digit-mug-one-thumb.jpg

Click Here if you can't see the thumbnail above

*eyagsq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pgv_pZis-aSzHgDFaTTbgoBMR1Y5Wh_OLUFUNWQgV4oEUZ5CzlqibEK71BsigXw5TKt8CEHyBbok/digit-mug-two-thumb.jpg

*eyagsq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pejH5YV7PI0-EiEJKyFDSZLkuUv7AwhXQrhBTLUp1LRONGNQsA_BlpTRzlkOyBVjoLon933vorZQ/digit-mug-three-thumb.jpg

*eyagsq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pfh98QpSPnglctelQ8g1ffH3FYy8J63L1rRaoVWZ8pzXaAmAyqrsLx3UYG40OTncgYaQOxUMFNFc/digit-mug-four-thumb.jpg

*eyagsq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pxMHvZoa9vbFhKqPQe53QRxsvsglsjk4S9zjvvo31kdvn1w9Xeq7CP48jk2YyX4g7K5EnqgS7uBs/digit-mug-five-thumb.jpg

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Think about the other perspective!! If you put it on eBay, lots of other Digit forummers can buy it and pour HOT coffee on all of 'em :D
Start making more mugs today!!! ;)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
No, I love cold coffee.
garbage, not again, just that it hasn't been that long since I cut them, interviews and all, so have to cut em :(

goobimama

 Macboy
Can I move this thread to the bazaar section? I'd definitely like to buy one of those :)

@din: Careful though, don't let the coffee spill onto the sides. Cause then you might have to lick some nerd faces :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom