Taking a leave for few days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Hi Guys....
These days I've been busy a lot, I laughed, I cried..Things been...cool and hot...
Right now the Power Supply of my PC is blown..(with a boom).
So I cant be online anymore for few days...Also lotsa unexpected things happened to me between these days (head to :- hackerashwin.blogspot.com). So I thought I should leave the forum for few days. So Meet You Later Guys...
Bye...

I will return again some other day..
Thanks for your love and support.
You guys are my best friends. (Pray that my PC will be up soon.hehe :D , and I will be able to solve my personal problems.)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Take care buddy.Guys i am also leaving forum for some 10 days.I will come if i have free time,have exams.I will miss the forum & all you guys who are my best friends. Bye :(

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Quiz_Master said:
Hi Guys....
These days I've been busy a lot, I laughed, I cried..Things been...cool and hot...
Right now the Power Supply of my PC is blown..(with a boom).
So I cant be online anymore for few days...Also lotsa unexpected things happened to me between these days (head to :- hackerashwin.blogspot.com). So I thought I should leave the forum for few days. So Meet You Later Guys...
Bye...

I will return again some other day..
Thanks for your love and support.
You guys are my best friends. (Pray that my PC will be up soon.hehe :D , and I will be able to solve my personal problems.)
I always loved reading ur blog:). Its fun reading and sometimes emotional.

may be this can make ur mood:
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD5cO-xQYXE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom