Taare Zameen Par - See before you die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Just back from Cinemas. What a movie!

Amazing movie and a must watch movie. Good performances and a splendid screenplay. Goes to my list of great Bollywood movies like Laagan, Swades, Lage Raho Munnabhai, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Rang De Basanti, etc...

Review:
A Trivia before we start.

Abhishek Bachchan had Dyslexia.

Wanted to watch the movie in Preview show yesterday but it’s running to packed house. An amazing and a must watch movie.

What a movie and look how 2007 comes to an end!
[...]

Continue reading...

10/10

P.S: Saw Akbar Joddha Trailer and looks another must watch movie. :) By the way, the movie is running to packed houses in Chennai and Dubai (not sure about other places) till Christmas.

Last edited:
OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
praka123 said:
^chennai'le Hindi padangal odratha :confused:
Dude! Wake up! All Hindi movies get released and some of them run in more theaters than even Tamil movies!!

FYI, Om Shanti Om (which is cr@p, by the way) collected more revenue and ran in more Theaters in Chennai. A Bollywood movie took Chennai by surprise that too a Diwali release!

For those who was wondering what he wrote: (Tamil - English Translation)
" Does Hindi movies run in Chennai?"

drgrudge said:
Dude! Wake up! All Hindi movies get released and some of them run in more theaters than even Tamil movies!!

FYI, Om Shanti Om (which is cr@p, by the way) collected more revenue and ran in more Theaters in Chennai. A Bollywood movie took Chennai by surprise that too a Diwali release!

apdiya? naan idu varakim chennai != hindi nanachindirunden

ray|raven

Think Zen.
drgrudge said:

Ah,Thanx,
Was looking for a Tamil > English Translator :p

Regards,
ray

ajayritik

Technomancer
Looks like we have quite a few number of tamilians out here!

Yeah its true from most of the reviews that I read I heard the movie is good!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^lol

Btw this movie must be good.

Of course amir comes once in a summer *farm3.static.flickr.com/2297/2107306950_eddc6ea745_o.png

prasad_den

Padawan
^^ I don't mind people coming once in a summer (or even lifetime), if they are gonna give us good films..!! Aamir does that.. and only a few other do that.. :D :D

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Which is why Aamir is so refreshing.

SRK gets a crore for public appearance, somebody should pay him that amount for public dis-appearance

Will watch the movie soon:)

anand1

In the zone
Ya i too m hopimg to go for this movie as it has one of my favourite start Amir Khan. It was really nice to watch him in Fanna.

praka123

left this forum longback
yeah..just like hindi walle posting in hinglish,they(tamil) posted tanglish,dont worry if u dont know taaamil ;)

praka123 said:
yeah..just like hindi walle posting in hinglish,they(tamil) posted tanglish,dont worry if u dont know taaamil ;)
Ninake malayalam ariyo? Enike korach ariyam, pakshe nyaan keralam mun vayasile vittu poye.

PS: I am a plalakad guy...

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
utsav said:
its winter :D
lol...thats a saying, the title of one of the best heart warming korean film.

its summer on the other side of globe..if not in india *farm3.static.flickr.com/2286/2107305542_22d75ef21a_o.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom