• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

T-Shirt quotes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
hi..... do ne1 of u here hav gud T-Shirt quotes??

i wanna print one on my t-shirt....or any site which can help?
 

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
1.You!!Off my planet
2.I am the reason you should train harder
3.Conspiracy theorist
4.Why are these kids\You looking at me I am not their DAD
5.I am the person your mother warned you about
6.We Bust Ours so We can Kick Yours
7.And Off the record I like to get kissed before I get f**ked(Blood money)
8.Boy meets girl and the rest, as they say, is history
9."Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law."
10."Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder"
11.Girls are like pianos. When they're not upright, they're grand.(lol)
12.I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
 

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
"Do you believe in Love at first sight, or should I drive past you again" :D

"99% of all girls are beautiful, the rest 1% are in my college"
 

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
I used to wear a T shirt to my engg

' COMPZ was cool...
untill we came along...
NOW ITS SIMPLY
SEC C'

and on back
Its me whom ur mom WARNED u ABT..

and everyone used to ask me the place from where i bought it.....
i became almost famous due to that T-shirt ;)
 

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
The students from my class are having a big fight.. boys Vs girls. None agree on one final design for out batch t-shirt. :-D

We (boys) have agreed on this, (in cartooned form)
Atom1 - I have lost an electron.
Atom2 - Are you sure?
Atom1 - I am positive. :-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom