Status
Not open for further replies.

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Hey Guys,
I recently participated in a designing contest which I eventually won. The theme of the contest was to Tattoo an arm ....

This tattoo was done entirely with default circular brushes, no paths, no vector traces, no reference image(the tattoo design I mean. The base image, i.e the arm was provided). Its an original creation.
Tools used :GIMP--Just plain paintbrush tool with circular brushes and eraser tool and loads of layers...

Please comment on it... And tell me what you liked and what not :D

*i157.photobucket.com/albums/t79/kaustavacharya/Tattoo2.jpg

Note : I'm asking for comments because they'll help me improve, get inspiration and get much better at what I'm doing... I'm not an artist per se. I'm basically a hobbyist artist.
Thank you..

Last edited:
OP
kaustav_geek

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Err....... Although I'm happy to see you guys' appreciation.. I'm disaspointed to see just 3 comments .....
Anyway.... Thanks guys.....

OP
kaustav_geek

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
That is seriously wicked, dude! You have talent by the bucket-load. :D

Thanks!!!! \m/
Thanks a lot every one.... If only a few more people would appreciate/critique/comment on it :( .....

Nah... I'm being a bit too greedy :D

Thanks yet again.....

faraaz

Evil Genius
@kaustav_geek: Mate, the forums are a bit slow you know...takes time for dimaag ki batti! :) But seriously...you have some really nice work...makes me want to learn Photoshop...:razz:

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Dood checked out you deviantart page and this pic too. Man are they awesome. Keep up tha good work and best of luck with the future endeavours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom