System Restart Automatically !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sauravktr

Journeyman
My system restart automatically when i try to open folders in Explorer.But it happens often.That folder opens next time smoothly but the problem sticks with another folder.I scan my computer with AVG 7 & McAfee Antivirus(Latest Updates).Also scan with Ad-aware SE & Stinger But the problem remains same.Also formatted the system once.Plz Someone help Me Out

sakumar79

Technomancer
Turn off automatic restarting on crash (Right-click on My Computer->Properties->Advanced Tab->Startup and Recovery Setting button->Uncheck Automatically Restart) and look at the error code in the BSOD... Post it here...

Arun

[A]bu

Journeyman
That may be the virus. u may opened any antivirus software or the folder named such software such problems comes. Try any other task manager and see what happens.

sridatta

An Esoteric Geek
I have faced the same problem in VISTA RC1 when i open a folder containing media. The explorer just crashes up.. and next time when i open the same folder it works fine.. but the problem sticks to other media folder.. This was the problem with many of my frenz systems too.. donno why.. Is there any bug reported??

kerthivasan

very very STUPID
Try Opening The File In Anpther Computer And If U Find Fault In That Computer Also Then The Prob. Is With Ur Media File.
Otherwise It Is With Ur Power Supply As One The Members Told Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom