System recovered from serious error ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sridatta

An Esoteric Geek
Hi all..

Yesterday, While i was working on my system, suddenly BSOD appeared with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I just restarted my system and everything went fine then. As the screen has instructions to remove newly installed hardware and software, I have uninstalled Google Earth coz that was my recently installed s/w.

*www.picspirate.com/img/a2b1128baf992fa80a7cd83e483f2535/terror.JPG

Today, when i switched on, I have got an error saying "The system has recovered from a serious error" and I made a screenshot of the error. When i browse thru google, there are arguements that the RAM is corrupted :(

Please help me up in knowing what caused the error n what to do ??

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
This messages can occur after installing faulty drivers or system services. If a driver is listed by name, disable, remove, or roll back that driver to confirm that this resolves the error.

IF not this then try checking UR ram
To check your RAM.

*www.memtest86.com/

ALso refer this tuts
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38732

VERY GOOD TUTS

OP
sridatta

sridatta

An Esoteric Geek
I have autopatcher installed in my system.. so these patches say that the service pack installed is newer than the patch.

Is this error non-recoverable??

cool2c43

Broken In
The errors that caused now can even effect your system in the future,so u better FORMAT the drive and reinstall

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
sridatta said:
I have autopatcher installed in my system.. so these patches say that the service pack installed is newer than the patch.

Is this error non-recoverable??

R u using pirated copy of OS???

: SPiRiT :

Broken In
Jus download the latest driver for uer graphics adapter..

Jus delete uer page file.. (system properties> advanced tab> settings under Performance field. select Advanced Tab. Select Change Button for Virtual Memory. Choose No paging and select the SET button b4 setting ok..

Restart. and then re allocate virtual memory to Windows Managed Page file.. select okie..

U done. Hope u might not get into trouble again.. if not. repeat above but run(or schedule for next restart) a CHKDSK b4 re allocating the memory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom