system reboots abnormally

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamrinnirmal

Journeyman
i have an airtel dsl connection for which i use a router and a LAN port on my motherboard(not a card). things were smooth for 6-7 months. now when im online for say like an hour or so, the connection abruptly disconnects. when i try to enable it , the system reboots!
i dont suspect a trojan or worm cause my PC is not sluggish. its running smooth.
what could be the problem? is it the power?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
same kind of problem with me also...

i have AMD athlon 2600+ XP with A7V8X-MX SE & 512 DDR400..... internet connections r RIL CDMA LG LSP 340E, TATA CDMA LG LSP 350, BSNL Dial up with intModem, Local Cable (LAN)........ running win98 SE, win 2000 Pro SP4, winXP SP2 pro, win server 2003 SP1...... (i run so many to try & solve the problem....)

my problem is little difrent but the result is same.... bware every one this is not bqz of sasser

well the problem is only in windows XP.... in there if u disable the LAN... & when u try to enable it system reboots without any worning.... now if i ditach the LAN cat5 cable manualy & then enable the LAN card.... its get on... without any network cable.... but as soon as plug the cat5 in system search for network & as soon as its connects it self it gets restart without any worning....

the nature of the reboot is same like reseting the system by pressing reset button of the cabinet

not only with CAT5 this happens with every network connection.... RIL, TATA, Dialup BSNL.... when ever i connect to the net, as sooon as system get on to any network it reboots......

as i wrote earlyer.... this doent happens with any other OS that i had.... it happnes only with windows XP......

fully updateed Spyboot, KAV5.0, NIS2005 came up with nothing...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hallo any 1..... listening or not???

the problem is very much on.....

bythewaye @lamrinnirmal... in whicht OS do u have this problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom