System freezes bcoz of AGP Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawaharas

Right off the assembly line
hi everyone..

i was using AGP GeForce FX 5700 graphics card for my Intel 865 motherboard..

now a days the system freezes when i login into windows.. :confused:

now am using my system without graphics only.. cant play any of my favourite games and my multimedia work.. :cry:

i tried to get a new AGP GeForce card in 7000 series.. but couldn't get in any shop.. if you come across any known shop with latest graphics card for Intel 865 board in Tamilnadu or Bangalore, kindly post me..

OP
J

jawaharas

hi..

i ve replaced a new fan itself.. it rotates fine.. is there anything to do in BIOS..?

thanks in advance..

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
are you sure its a GFX card problem
Some Virus might have affected your PC as well either there are some heating issues

afonofa

Journeyman
Go to TheITWares. They ship all over India, I think Rs.85 shipping charges outside of Mumbai. They have PoV AGP 7300GT.

OP
J

jawaharas

thanks afonofa..

i ve checked PoV AGP 7300GT.. but it shows it supports DDR 2 RAM..

but am using DDR 1 RAM only..

is it possible to get 512 MB Graphics Card for my Intel 865 board with DDR 1 RAM...? :confused:

afonofa

Journeyman
Sorry for the late reply jawaharas. I did not see this earlier. Buy the PoV 512MB 7300GT. It is compatible with your mainboard. I suggest you first request TheITWares to find you an AGP 7600 GS/GT. If they can find it then buy that otherwise buy the PoV 512MB 7300GT.

chokhu

Broken In
thanks afonofa..

i ve checked PoV AGP 7300GT.. but it shows it supports DDR 2 RAM..

but am using DDR 1 RAM only..

is it possible to get 512 MB Graphics Card for my Intel 865 board with DDR 1 RAM...? :confused:

DDR 2 is card RAM. It does not mean that u should have DDR2 ram.

Just get 7600 GS 512 or 7300GT 512 frm www.theitwares.com.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
i wud suggest u to 1st confirm whether the probs with ur current gfx card.check it in another system.also try cleaning the agp slot of mobo and the contact points on the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom