System DLL Relocation error

Status
Not open for further replies.

zandanipratish

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I am having AMD Athlon 64 processor with 1GB RAM and 80 GB HDD with Windows Xp Sp3. I am facing a problem of user32.dll.

1.)

Please have a look at the attached screenshots. (May be they are not opening, i dont know why..)

I HAVE WRITTEN THE ERROR MESSAGE BELOW THAT I AM GETTING.

When I was trying to install pc suite for my mobile , i got an error shown in the error1.jpg.

Also i can't access the calculator application of windows. Everytime I try to open "calc" form start->run, it gives me an error shown in error2.jpg.

Both the errors are same. I was getting these errors before also, so I reinstall the windows, but problem is still the same. Also while reinstalling the windows, first time i got the famous blue screen error. but second time it was being installed properly.

The error message i am getting is :

"The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in memory. The application will not run properly. The relocation occurred because the DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll occupied as address range reserved for windows system DLLs.The vendor supplying the DLL should be contacted for a new Dll."

can you please advise me on this issue?

2.)

Sometimes my pc suddenly restarts.

please tell me the remedy to these issues as soon as possible.

Thanks
Pratish

Last edited:
OP
Z

zandanipratish

Can somebody please help me out solving this issue. I m not able to install many softwares ...

If the images are not viewable then visit the following link as i have posted this issue there also.

*forums.techguy.org/windows-nt-2000-xp/750631-system-dll-relocation-error.html

Thanks

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
You can opt for the following Microsoft document
*support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/935448/en-us

This is a reported problem with some driver for Realtek sound cards on motherboard. I think you need to install the latest available driver for the Realtek card in your PC or use the last one that worked. But first do the needful according to the stated Microsoft Support document.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
This is due to a problem with the Realtek sound drivers.
If you've updated your system with windows updates, then go to Add/Remove programs and uninstall the KB925902 update.

OP
Z

zandanipratish

Thanks for the reply frnd. I have not install any windows update, but after installing fresh windows i have installed the realtek sound driver through the drivers CD provided with the motherboard. From last two times only i m getting this problem. Before also i used to install sound drivers from the same cd.
Also for your information , i have installed windows XP pro sp2, then from DIGIT cd i have installed the Service Pack 3.

So can u tell me in this case what should i do??

Thanks

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Thanks for the reply frnd. I have not install any windows update, but after installing fresh windows i have installed the realtek sound driver through the drivers CD provided with the motherboard. From last two times only i m getting this problem. Before also i used to install sound drivers from the same cd.
Also for your information , i have installed windows XP pro sp2, then from DIGIT cd i have installed the Service Pack 3.

So can u tell me in this case what should i do??

Thanks

Did you follow the Microsoft Help & Support link I had given to you ?

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Installing SP3 might be the cause of the problem. If it used to work fine when you were using SP2, then uninstall SP3.

OP
Z

zandanipratish

Thnks for help frnds.

My problem is solved . I think there is some problem with XP service pack 3. As soon as i uninstalled the SP3 , everything started working fine.

Even I dont understand what could be the problem with SP3 because it is working fine at my frnd's place. He has also installed the SP3 from Digit CD as i do.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Windows XP service pack is just like that.....
It goes fine with some, and doesn't with some. Blame it all on Microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom