Status
Not open for further replies.

tamilvendan

Broken In
Dear friends! I have got this problem in my computer now. On & off my system stops functioning displaying this following message on a blue screen.

"A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

If this is the first time you have seen this stop error screen restart your computer. If this screen appears again follow these steps.

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows update you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced start up options, and then select safe mode.

Technical information

*** STOP: 0 x 0000000D1(0x1180000D, 0x 00000002, 0x00000000, 0xF97DD8B6)

*** NVENET.Sys, Address F97DD836 base at F97DA000. Datestamp 3d8f62cd

Beginning dump of physical memory

Physical memory dump complete.

Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance."

My system specn. AMD sempron 2400+, ASUS A7N8X- X MOBO, 256 ram, 80 gb hard disk, Ge force MX 4000 ( 128 MB) graphics card.

Help please. This has happened many times.

slugger

Banned
Since the OS has not been mentioned, I'm assuming either XP or 2K.
Also u haven't mentioned what were the last couple of things u did bfore u startred facing the problem.
Here what MS had 2 say abt a prob of a similar nature
*support.microsoft.com/?kbid=873152

OP
T

tamilvendan

Broken In
My OS is windows xp with SP2.

This is not associated with any particular application. It happened while downloading some files, while doing a virus scan, while operating dvdripping, and even when the system is idle for long time.

Slugger, I went through the link. It says it can happen if i use sygate personal firewall but i use Mcafee virus scan and firewall.

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Miiiiiiiiiiight just help

*www.911cd.net/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t9330-50.html

seems to be some bug

OP
T

tamilvendan

Broken In
Thanks guys!

I have reinstalled the network drivers. The system has not crashed since then but i havent spent much time with the system.

Let me see if this happens again.

OP
T

tamilvendan

Broken In
Hi guys!

My system has started crashing again displaying the same message. This time it is crashing even while i am starting the system, when windows is scanning the system for errors. The same thing happens again after restarting.

Help please.

: SPiRiT :

Broken In
System Crash

hey even i had the same problem!!!!

Try using the "chkdsk" command in Recovery console(manual not automated!!) from the bootable xp disk.....it worked for me....

atleast its better than installing the whole OS again....

mediator

Technomancer
Hi,
This poblem has been discussed number of times...so please try searching the forum first!
Neways the problem usually arises after u have installed some incompatible software or driver! First u try to meditate on when the problem arose. Think of the new software,driver you installed after which the problem started. Uninstall it and then test ur system for some days!

mediator

Technomancer
Hi,
This poblem has been discussed number of times...so please try searching the forum first!
Neways the problem usually arises after u have installed some incompatible software or driver! First u try to meditate on when the problem arose. Think of the new software,driver you installed after which the problem started. Uninstall it and then test ur system for some days!

hippi

Broken In
as far i know...these blue screens ..they have many reasons to appear..i myself is getting this error for last 6-7 months...i havent found ne solution ...i tried qwuerying in this forum as well as other places also..but no use...its not only my comp..but few other comps of my friends r also experiencig same problem...i think this problem is concened with basic structure of windows or dos...as xp has also evolved from same platform..so i guess..
solution is to wait till vista comes and c that os is good or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom