system crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
my system con celo 500 mhz 128 ram 40 hdd chipset board
810 main board once a day runing winxpsp 2 using hybernating when i hybrenate my machine and when i restart my machine resuming hybernating my os sudden shutdown then the day nither win98 or xp working i am format c: d: and try to installing os but xp gives me error pagr fault in no paged area and win98 hangs and give fatel error has oe occurerd i chage my ram with 3 other ram module but problem persists plese help me to solve my problem thank you

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
Do you get any blue screen crashes, clicking noises from the cabinet? If yes, post them here or post whatever you experience fairly. Alternatively, you can search the forum as this may be related to a problem with the Hard Disk :?

PS: Please use punctuations. It took me almost 10 minutes to understand what you meant. :shock:

S

saiaspire

HDD

Try using a different HDD and post the results, also try running scandisk from another computer by connecting ur harddisk to it.

rajesh_nk22

Journeyman
It seems there is problem with motherboard, check using other motherboard or use ur hard disk and ram on other pc and see results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom