1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

system crashes

Discussion in 'QnA (read only)' started by jojoji_jojo, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jojoji_jojo

jojoji_jojo Banned

my system con celo 500 mhz 128 ram 40 hdd chipset board
    810 main board once a day runing winxpsp 2 using hybernating when i hybrenate my machine and when i restart my machine resuming hybernating my os sudden shutdown then the day nither win98 or xp working i am format c: d: and try to installing os but xp gives me error pagr fault in no paged area and win98 hangs and give fatel error has oe occurerd i chage my ram with 3 other ram module but problem persists plese help me to solve my problem thank you

2. yrana2002

yrana2002 New Member

Do you get any blue screen crashes, clicking noises from the cabinet? If yes, post them here or post whatever you experience fairly. Alternatively, you can search the forum as this may be related to a problem with the Hard Disk :?

PS: Please use punctuations. It took me almost 10 minutes to understand what you meant. :shock:

3. vijay_7287

vijay_7287 New Member

might be a problem with the bad sectors in the HDD

4. saiaspire

saiaspire Guest

HDD

Try using a different HDD and post the results, also try running scandisk from another computer by connecting ur harddisk to it.

5. rajesh_nk22

rajesh_nk22 New Member

It seems there is problem with motherboard, check using other motherboard or use ur hard disk and ram on other pc and see results

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.