System acting weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalam

In the zone
Sorry that its a little long.............

I need some expert help. My systems been acting weird lately. At first it got infected by some malware a user environment thing which disabled my task manager too and i scaned it with spybot s&d and i guess that problem stop. Than my system started suffering from some hang disease. This problem is more obvious with firefox which whenever i click on results in an eternal hang and i'm not able to shut down my computer properly. When i read this months issue of digit i learned that there was some critical update available for firefox and when i try to update it that doesn't work either as it gets hang again. I tried scanning my computer with avast, windows defender, spyware x terminator and trend micro office scan but all of it gets hang before completion and it doesn't seems to pass over the c drive and i have to improperly shut down my computer. I ran disk clean up, error check and defragmented the drive that needed defragmentation but still all the virus scans it seems can't ever be completed! Avast for once didn't get past a particular file located in c drive for 3 hours! I've deleted everything firefox related but still the problem still exist so help me out......

uzair

Jumping Jack
Send in details of your hardware config??

I suspect your RAM is not properly seated..

OP
L

lalam

In the zone
I hope this was what u were asking for....

*img250.imageshack.us/img250/5277/untitled1fn3.th.jpg

*img250.imageshack.us/img250/636/untitled2mw4.th.jpg

*img250.imageshack.us/img250/5002/untitled3pc4.th.jpg

abhijangda

Padawan
I think you have been affected by a virus which has gone into your system file. If you are using Windows XP then you can system restore and can restore your Windows XP previous in which it was not infected then download a good antivirus QuickHeal from www.quickheal.com or from Digit CD or DVD, update it's definition and scan your computer. If it doesn't complete the scan and hang then I will advice you to reload your windows or repair it. And if it dosen't work now then it will probably will be a RAM or Hard Disk problem. I hope it will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom