Symbian Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
symbiansigned, once a good place for symbian users as it offered free developer certificates, is now useless as they have stopped the free service and started the open signing for the free apps like rotateme, etc. But you need a developer's certificate for signing those apps. I had obtained it once, the other way, which is illegal to discuss here.

OP
dhanusaud

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
symbiansigned, once a good place for symbian users as it offered free developer certificates, is now useless as they have stopped the free service and started the open signing for the free apps like rotateme, etc. But you need a developer's certificate for signing those apps. I had obtained it once, the other way, which is illegal to discuss here.

yeah, u are right. I tried a lot there to sign apps like rotate me, screenshot (unsigned one) but failed. Anyway I know the 2nd option well but I don't wanna keep my fone at risk. It's ok now, I don't want to use the unsigned apps.

OP
dhanusaud

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
These softwares wont cause any damagd to ur mobile. Im using many unsigned apps.

buddy, i think you are more genius than a normal guy here in digit.:D
i don't mean above mentioned unsigned app is harmful for my device, as these softies are well rated app in nokia forum community.

well, the way lucky_star was going to say is harmful for my device. understand or not it depends on you. i am not expanding the exact sentences bcoz its illegal here to discuss.:rolleyes:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I don't use any of those methods to install unsigned apps without signing.
I had obtained a developer certificate long ago, but not from symbian signed :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom