Syetem Restarts By itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

valtea

In the zone
Recently My System started to become very unstable. It restarts by itself (Cold/force Restart i.e. No shutdown) and every time it restarts i get error messege like
*www.spunge.org/~valtea/sos/no1.jpg
*www.spunge.org/~valtea/sos/no2.jpg
*www.spunge.org/~valtea/sos/no3.jpg

I have included the Two Files here

*www.spunge.org/~valtea/sos/Mini051505-11.dmp
*www.spunge.org/~valtea/sos/sysdata.xml

My System Information is here:

*www.spunge.org/~valtea/sos/Report.htm

Can this problem be RAM, Motherboard, PSU (SMPS), Processor?
I have tried Clean XP install. It Did not help
Please help me

[note : I'm still uploading the images and the reports as in the time of posting, If the links did not work then it means that i'm still uploading them]

stalin

Journeyman
Your problem may be either the processor overheating. Or the video card overheating. Do you have either one overclocked?

swatkat

Technomancer
Those are minidump files that Windows creates when it recovers from a serious error. That .dmp file will be in Hex format.
First, try updating the Video drivers. Also, try updating the nForce IDE Controller.
If this doesnt solve the problem, check your RAM modules. You can use software such as MemTest86 to test RAM Modules.

stalin

Journeyman
Look here buddy to know more about

why
WINDOWS XP SHUTDOWN & RESTART
TROUBLESHOOTING.....

*www.aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm

mohit

The Hardware Labs
i had faced the same problem when i had tried decreasing the latencies of my ram ... the system becomes unstable and dumps the error logs. have u tried overclocking your ram or something ?

OP
V

valtea

In the zone
I Didnt overclock my processor nor video card.
My processotr temperature shows abot 30-39 celcius. Is this normal?

can this be virus?

stalin, It restarts like pressing the reset button and not a normal restart as in turnoff from the start menu.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@valtea
hey man if your processor is running at around 30-39 C then you are indeed very lucky that you have a cool system ... dont worry about the processor it is running cool... anything above 60-65 C is bad for intel processors and for amd i dont know.

if u keep facing the problem try a fresh install with all latest drivers for your mobo,video card etc. and also update ur bios to the latest release. also you are using sp1 update to sp 2 and then further update your comp with the required updates from winupdate , etc. alternatively u can use autopatcher.

i think this should solve your probs.

and hey i just checked something out , you are having a virus or spyware installed on your system ... the running processes show a process named Explorer.Exe which is running from C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE but the windows explorer runs from c:\windows\System32 ... do a scan with adaware,spybot, etc etc and dump norton and use kaspersky.

got the info from here,
*www.neuber.com/taskmanager/process/explorer.exe.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom