Swift Dzire Audio enhancement

destructor10

Right off the assembly line
I am looking to enhance my car audio system and currently i have company fitted alpine HU & 4 speakers.
I am planning to add amplifier and a sub woofer to enhance the sound quality. I am working on a specific budget and below are my set of configuration selected. Could you guys evaluate and let me know, if the items selected are decent and work to each others capacity.
My objective is to get good sound output with good bass. Currently, i get a distorted sound.

Amplifier:
GROUND ZERO, GROUND ZERO - 4 CHANNEL AMPLIFIER - IRIDIUM SERIES GZIA 4115HPX GROUND ZERO - 4 CHANNEL AMPLIFIER - IRIDIUM SERIES GZIA 4115HPX - Buy Car Audio & GPS Online | Snapdeal.com

Sub:
JBL, JBL - CS1215B - 12 inch Subwoofer Box Enclosure (1100 W) JBL - CS1215B - 12 inch Subwoofer Box Enclosure (1100 W) - Buy Car Audio & GPS Online | Snapdeal.com

Wiring kit: Which one is better?
Kicker, Kicker - DCK8 - 8 Guage Amplifier Kit Kicker - DCK8 - 8 Guage Amplifier Kit - Buy Car Audio & GPS Online | Snapdeal.com

OR

Konnects, Konnects 4 Gauge Heavy Amplifier Wiring Kit With 2 To 4 Channel Convertor Konnects 4 Gauge Heavy Amplifier Wiring Kit With 2 To 4 Channel Convertor - Buy Car Audio & GPS Online | Snapdeal.com

Top Bottom