SW: WinAmp v5.3.2 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceHeart

In the zone
WinAmp v5.3.2
============

Nullsoft Winamp is a fast, flexible, high-fidelity music player for Windows. Winamp supports MP3, CD, Audiosoft, Audio Explosion, MOD, WAV and other audio formats, custom appearances called skins, plus audio visualization and audio effect plug-ins.

Latest Changes:
New: [ml_local] new filters for three pane view (album artist, genre, publisher)
New: [ml_local] option to rescan metadata for selected files
New: [ml_transcode] Transcoding tool. Convert your files from one format to another
New: [pmp_activesync] Support for Windows Mobile devices
Improved: send-to in songticker right-click menu
Improved: [ml_local] album artist, disc, replaygain, composer, full path columns
Improved: [ml_local] localized dates
Improved: [ml_local] folder browsing dialog
Improved: [ml_rg] lower thread priority to prevent system slowdowns
Fixed: classic skin playlist time drawing glitch
Fixed: slow load-time with playlist of network share files
Fixed: CD burning with Windows 98/ME
Fixed: flickering with non-overlay video display
Fixed: [gen_ml] treeview icons on Windows 98/ME
Fixed: [gen_ml] modern skin docked toolbar mode not remembered

Download

sonusahu

Broken In
bharathbala2003 said:
well somehow i dont like winamp.. many of u might disagree.. but i prefer WMP esp WMP 11

ya i agree with bharathbala dude, winamp's kinda lame, u wanna make those mp3's come alive use musicmatch..it's da best, though u shud first ban the logging and tracing component otherwise it'll install spyware, and u'll have to do some registry tweaks in addition.

sonusahu

Broken In
jet audio's kinda kool if u got the "plus vixen version" with all the sound enhancements enabled also jet audio plays most of the file types a feature which lacks in musicmatch, but dude once u've heard dfx enabled musicmatch 10 play the mp3's... believe me ...u won't wanna listen to any other mp3 player.

OP
PrinceHeart

PrinceHeart

In the zone
I only use WMP for videos and WINAMP for audios.. thought WMP 11 is good with audio too. And I use Klite Mega Codec Pack. So I never got into problems with not playing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom