Survey : Online PC hardware store

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcstore

Right off the assembly line
Hi Forumer,

I am exploring option of opening up an online store with best price and best item of your interest. I know there are many site available at this point who offer online sale in India. I am looking for some valuable comment from digit members to position my store in a different place.

Pls comment if you have anything based on below points or anything related to a online store.

1. Shipping - How much you can spend on shipping for item worth of 3k ?

2. Payment - What is the preferred method of payment for you ?
Will you use credit card with extra 3% on total ?
Is it good if COD(Cash On Delivery) with Rs150 extra for each transaction ? this is due to involvement of local collection point.

If bank transfer which bank you will prefer ?

3. Rewards - What reward scheme will make customer happy ?

4. Return - How the return policy should be ? ( Give your view)

5. Warranty - What type of warranty you would look ? (note cant compare with shop warranty)

6. Avoid - What the store must avoid in order not to offend customer ?

7. Items - What are the products you would like to see there ? List down few of your wish

8. Delivery time - How long you can wait for an item you placed order online ?

9.After Sale : What kind of after sales service you would look for ?

10. Special Request : I will keep an option where customer can request an item of their interest which is not available on store. For example you need a Abit motherboard or Silverstone Front Panel or Sennheiser head phone. How long you willing to wait in that case ?

for reading my post. Hope you have some thing to offer. Drop your suggestion. Your valuable comments will be very much appreciated.

thanks,
PC Store India.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom