survey for antivirus

Which one is best !

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

singh

Right off the assembly line
Which one is better McAfee or Norton anti virus (latest version of both).
Well i have already used both softwares but norton makes the system slow while McAfee is smooth. but in case if we look at virus checking capabilities norton have far better results.

Ishan

In the zone
I'll go with Norton(it isnt free)...and it slows the PC but actually when u go deeper in that..u'll see that it has all the log abt ur system doing what..

I was helped by this when a virus was detected in my PC from a site..and many sites were opened at that time...
so I checked the log and got the site name..since then I havnt open that site..even i forgot its name...

Well I have never used McAffe..so dont know abt that..but have heared that it is the best freely avvailable antivirus software!

Venom

Journeyman
Between McAfee and Norton, I'd buy Norton since I have used it for ages before and havent encountered real trouble, it used to detect and remove well enough. But of course, thats only if someone wants to gift it to me, am not paying for an antivirus when I can get a donate-ware like Avast for free!

tuxfan

Technomancer
Did you care to search the forum before posting? This has been already discussed so many times earlier!!

tuxfan

Technomancer
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33059
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33186
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28024
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22154

SO I HAD TO WORK ON YOUR BEHALF TO PROVE THAT THIS THREAD DESERVES TO BE CLOSED!! LIFE OF A MOD IS NOT ALWAYS EASY ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom