Super audio-video sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangram19

Broken In
UPDATE: IMPORTANT!!! I am offering these items for sale across other forums and on direct sale as well. Please PM to check on availability and dibs. I will no longer be checking this thread for interests. Thanks for understanding.

Hi guys,

No really PC-related, but read on! As before all sales to be in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai only, I have serious time issues when it comes to couriering stuff.

This is an audio clearance sale, so if you've been waiting on audiophile gear at good prices, here goes. All of the stuff for sale are in perfect running condition and are given a few workouts but are not regularly used. Everything except item no. 1 comes with original box, manuals and accessories.

1. Jamo E470 tower speakers. Looking to tear it up? Good quality towers, heavily modded with new crossovers, padding and wiring. Will shake the house with the righ amplifiers. I'm looking at 15000 rupees the pair, negotiable to some extent.

2. Panasonic Cordless headphones. These work through brick walls, sound very nice, and bundled with two rechargeable 1000mA ni-Cads. This has hardly been used, and been lying around unused for ages. A new pair of quality 'phones of this caliber would set you back about 3 grand or more, this is up for sale at only 1800 rupees.

3. Sony DAV-DZ100 home theater. 120x5 RMS power output. Sounds pretty good. For those about to ask, yes you can connect to a PC, but it doesn't have a digital input or 5.1 inputs, there is a stereo input and it supports prologic 2 and v-surround, so you can get a very decent 5-channel sound from a stereo source. Check for specs on a Sony website. The price of a new set like this is about 15K, I'm letting it go for 10,000 rupees.

4. NAD C521i audiophile grade CD player. Please visit the NAD site for specs and details, also the TNT-audio site for reviews. This baby costs 15,000 bucks new, I'll let it go at 10,000. These things never depreciate anyway. It is in like-new condition with original box and remote, and still performs flawlessly.

Thanks for looking, guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom