suitable for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

I would like to buy a 500MB to 750MB pen drive on which I would like
to download DIRECTLY each and every data automatically while doing online. What is the cheap and best PEN DRIVE FOR THE PURPOSE?

I am using Windows XP Home Edition(SP2)and CLASSIC SERIES DESKTOP BOARD DG965R. What are the settings to be done to get direct downloading on the USB from online?
This is for your kind information that in the Device Manager Dialoge Box, the word "USB Root Hub" is given seven times with Exclamatory Mark in yellow colour. What are all that and what does all they mean and how to correct them all?

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
kumarn_2004 said:
Hi Guys,

I would like to buy a 500MB to 750MB pen drive on which I would like
to download DIRECTLY each and every data automatically while doing online. What is the cheap and best PEN DRIVE FOR THE PURPOSE?

I am using Windows XP Home Edition(SP2)and CLASSIC SERIES DESKTOP BOARD DG965R. What are the settings to be done to get direct downloading on the USB from online?
This is for your kind information that in the Device Manager Dialoge Box, the word "USB Root Hub" is given seven times with Exclamatory Mark in yellow colour. What are all that and what does all they mean and how to correct them all?

Hi Guys,

I am eagerly waiting for your favourable reply.

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
kumarn_2004 said:
Hi Guys,

I am eagerly waiting for your favourable reply.

Hi Guys,

I reallly regret very much for not having so far received any favourable reply to my question above.

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
kumarn_2004 said:
Hi Guys,

I am using Windows XP Home Edition(SP2)and CLASSIC SERIES DESKTOP BOARD DG965R. What are the settings to be done to get direct downloading on the Pen drive from online?I am using Internet Explorer-7

casual_gamer

In the zone
when you download something, it asks for the location to save, no? just save it in the pen drive. if you don't know where the pen drive is...it will be given a new drive letter every time you insert a pen drive, it will be next to ur cd/dvd rom drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom