Sugggest me some games

Status
Not open for further replies.

n.regmi

Broken In
i have p4 2.66 Ghz, 256 mb ram with 128 onboard graphics on 915 board.
Please mention some games which i can run smoothly on this machine. I like strategy and shooting games.
ty

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
The 915 officially is able to play any and every game thaty is currently available in market including oblivion and warfighter though at obviously the low settings. So u cud go 4 any game u plz

OP
N

n.regmi

Broken In
thanks for the replies Darthvader,sathyan1987 and samrulez.
I am intersted in playing Most Wanted and GTA SA.I have only 256 mb ram, is it enough to play most wanted and GTA SA smoothly?

vizay

Right off the assembly line
Re: Suggetion for games

Games running Altra smooth-
1.Mafia(all time best game played)
2.simcity4(statagy)
3.rail road tychoon
4.simpson hit and run
5.True Crime street of L.A.
6.Call of Duty1
Games needing more power(u need 384mb ram to run them very smoothly)
7.The Movies
8.GTA S.A (384MB or more is better)
9.NFS most wanted
10.The sims2
11niper Elite
12Call of Duty2
Best of luck....

alienspiesu

Journeyman
NFS most wanted
tats the game u shud play if u hav interest in CARS
it roks.. n may b it'll run a bit slow , n if it does then try reducing the details..
n try fear too

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
i doubt if recent games will run with decent graphics and frame rates....u said u have 256 mb ram .....with 128 mb onboard Graphics card.....now the 128 mb frm 256 mb ram or excluding that.......???

phatratt

In the zone
^^i don't think intel onboard chips share their ram with graphics.AFAIK only sis,via and others have use shared memory technique.

You will be able to play most of the recent games with low or moderate settings at playable frame rates.

OP
N

n.regmi

Broken In
Thank u guys for the replies. After reading ur replies i bought The Sims 1 and 2,Call of Duty 1,NFS Most Wanted, Warcraft 3 + Frozen Throne(Total 120 Rs ) and installed them all and played. I was able to play all the games smoothly except NFS Most Wanted.

NFS MW runs but it takes ages to load and runs slowly even at the lowest settings. What is the cheapest upgrade so I can play NFS MW smoothly at medium settings?

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
An AGP gfx card. Go for 6600 or 6200 by nvidia. U will be able to play nfs:mw smoothly. And hey tell me ur location. U got all the games at Rs.120. Strange . Here I don't get 1 game in 120.

hermit

Journeyman

Wolfenstein Return to the castle
this is the best game , u can play on u r system at ease .

i love this game .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom