suggestions needed.....buying new pc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashray99923

Broken In
hello guys ...i am going to buy the new pc my budget is around Rs. 25000/-
i have list out some components...plzz make corrections if any...(i am frm mumbai)
mobo + procc= intel e7200+ palit n73v
ram = 2 gb transcend
hard disk 250gb
cabinet= (not decided)
keyboard + mouse
speakers
cd-rom
monitor(19" wide....with dvi...prefer samsung)
graphic card i am not going to buy now....later on if necessary...

also tell me prices also ... because in recent time prices gone up....also any chance tht prices may come down on the occasion of diwali?? thank you

Scott274

Broken In
Go to lamington road and ask around. Currently Maccans have the lowest prices on products but haven't visited prime ABGB yet to check. You can even check out their website.

acewin

Point Blanc
price difference between CD-ROM and DVD-burner is 500 bucks. So you should think of DVD burners.

Get a cabinet with 400W PSU init like Zebronics Biji(get full ATX cabinet will give you more space) less than 1.5K
Proccy 5.5K
Get Palit N73PV than N73V in 2.8K (N73V costs 2.2K)
HDD I would say get the max you can get in your budget
250GB will cost 2.5K
Logitech Keyboard Mouse combo 700
Speaker Altec Lansing BXR1121 2.1 speakers 1.1K

For monitor do good considerations.
Samsung monitors does not have DVI ports

My suggestion Viewsonic 19 inch widescreen in sub 9K. Better choice would be Dell 198WFP
and if you can get your budget then get Benq 2200HD in 13K(if you will check the specs then you will know why I say so)
2GB single stick of RAM costs 1600
1GB single stick costs 850-900

Dell 198WFP you can get locally or from Dell directly 9.5K

Last edited:
OP
A

ashray99923

Broken In
thank you...very much.....i am confused with monitor....i want dvi support for monitor....is samsung t190 and samsung 953bw is available in india???

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
i ll say a rig which u can play gta san andreas ,battlefield2/2142,and some popular games @1024*768 @high setting all --------> performance is wow wow wow , but sorry to change INTEL TO AMD

if u change intel to amd u can do it well cause intel mobo's are costly than AMD rigs
so i quote this check or ask about the performance then u can try

AMD 6400+X2 athlon/X3 8450 ------>Rs5300
BIOSTAR TA790GX A2+[790GX latest fast graphics]--->Rs5300(also has 2pcie*16(2))
250 seagate hdd --------->Rs2300
cooler master extreme power 500watts psu ------->Rs2500
LG dvd writer --------------->Rs1050
Zebronics casing ---------->Rs 1000
2gb DDR 800 ------------>Rs1800
logitech keyboard/mouse -->Rs 700
Viewsonic 19 inch --------->Rs7800/8000
Altec Lansing 2.1---------------->Rs1100

Motherboard supports 8.1 channel audio

Total Rs28000

if u go for 17 inch TFT monitor u ll get 25000-26000 //

ok : if u have doubt ask our tech expert about the performance this 790gx chipset is most powerfull chipset available in the market in integrated graphics which is ATI3300 graphics support u ll have with motherboard //

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
C2D E7200
MSI P35 Neo
2GB DDR2 800MHz RAM
250 Seagate HDD
LG DVD RW
Zebronics Vivah Cabinet
Logitech KB+Mouse
Dell LCD 19'' SE198WFP
Altec Lansing 2.1

Total around 29k..
going for 17" monitor - 27.5k

acewin

Point Blanc
*www.compareindia.com/products/monitors/

not sure of 953b, but 943b is available.
T190 price is 15K.
ashray, if you wanna spend that much then buy 22 inch monitors. ANd wanna have the best one then its the Benq model or Dell model.

ANd I too will say go for AMD box, you wont need to buy any gfx card. except you spend on the mobo a little more than intel config.
The config Varad has given, will cause you lil problem, you will have to think of gfx card.

And I have a little confusion about the N73PV and N73V whther they support max of 4GB or 2GB RAM.

For monitor my sincere recommendation would be to think away from Samsung, you will be more satisfied in what you buy and what you pay for it.

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
C2D E7200
MSI P35 Neo
2GB DDR2 800MHz RAM
250 Seagate HDD
LG DVD RW
Zebronics Vivah Cabinet
Logitech KB+Mouse
Dell LCD 19'' SE198WFP
Altec Lansing 2.1

Total around 29k..
going for 17" monitor - 27.5k

varad if he is using gfx card then intel is good but intel p35 chipset cannot give much gfx and therefore AMD with that 790gx can give excess graphics for video and moderate games the 790 chipset is equal to 7600gt card

imgame2

Padawan
hello guys ...i am going to buy the new pc my budget is around Rs. 25000/-
i have list out some components...plzz make corrections if any...(i am frm mumbai)
mobo + procc= intel e7200+ palit n73v
ram = 2 gb transcend
hard disk 250gb
cabinet= (not decided)
keyboard + mouse
speakers
cd-rom
monitor(19" wide....with dvi...prefer samsung)
graphic card i am not going to buy now....later on if necessary...

my suggestion-
1.E7200+Asus P5l PLCM -6k + 2.8k
2.2Gb 800 MHz transcend.-1.6k
3.Seagate 250 GB -2.5k
4.zebronics bijli-1.7k (cabinet)
5.logtech keyboard and mouse -0.8k
6.liteon/moserbear- DVD writer-1.1k
7.Dell 19" -9.8k

total 26.3k

very few samsung monitor comes with DVI support ..only T190 has DVI which is costly
also tell me prices also ... because in recent time prices gone up....also any chance tht prices may come down on the occasion of diwali??
dell monitors are really great performing and feature rich ..
it should come down after diwali ...but at this point of time anything is hard to say ...

acewin

Point Blanc
yup, and I will seriously recommend you the Benq monitor, for long run atleast 22 inch. not that 19 inch is not good enough, but as per me bigger screen size does matter. and sooner or latter 24 inch monitors will become more affordable.
And also HD content too will be affordable.
so better go for very affordable Benq Full HD monitor will never regret.

OP
A

ashray99923

Broken In
guys thank you for all your suggestions....i want to tell u tht later on i am certainely going to buy a graphic card and therefore i want to stick to intel....but confusion with the motherboard...at max i can spend 2.8k for it.....whether palit n73pv is good or not?

acewin

Point Blanc
I too have a little confusion, N73PV is damn good mobo, but does it supports 2 GB total RAM or 4GB, I thought it supported 4 GB, 2GB 800FSB being max of the single stick.
This mobo has got good onboard gfx.

But if you will be buying a GPU soon in a month or two, then get DG31 chipset mobo.

imgame2

Padawan
guys thank you for all your suggestions....i want to tell u tht later on i am certainely going to buy a graphic card and therefore i want to stick to intel....but confusion with the motherboard...at max i can spend 2.8k for it.....whether palit n73pv is good or not?

get G31 chipset based asus P5KPL-CM for 2.8k ..its better performing board than 630i based mobos..and will give higher performance with dual channel RAM ...

Asus will be good for overclocking too ... :)

check this out ...

*www.overclock3d.net/reviews.php?/cpu_mainboard/xfx_nforce_630i_socket_775_matx_motherboard/1

OP
A

ashray99923

Broken In
hey guy what is use of ram frequency...means palit n73pv support ddr2 800...where as asus p5kpl-cm support upto ddr2 1600(oc)....what is use of that if we are having ram of only ddr2 800 frequency....i mean can we also overclock the ram freq..??

sorry for my noob question thank you?

acewin

Point Blanc
true, and its not a noob question, but step toward overclocking aka OCing :D

secondly its proccy FSB which can be OCed to 1600 MHz, RAM can be OCed to 1066 FSB not 1600 thats what is from the specs of the board. Besides, the RAM should be such so that it can be OCed.

Last edited:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
hey guy what is use of ram frequency...means palit n73pv support ddr2 800...where as asus p5kpl-cm support upto ddr2 1600(oc)....what is use of that if we are having ram of only ddr2 800 frequency....i mean can we also overclock the ram freq..??

sorry for my noob question thank you?

it's not a noob question, but u're a noob, posting the same thing in many threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom