Suggest the best ips monitor

dippi_taurus

Broken In
Suggest the best ips monitor under 30K

I'm planning to buy 2 monitors of different sizes, so please do suggest for both.

1. Budget?
- under Rs. 30,000 max [each].

2. Display type and size?
- a. 24" monitor
- b. 27" monitor

3. Primary use of TV/monitor?
- in decreasing order of preferences. Bluray movies, internet browsing, photoshop, ms office, tally, occasional gaming like Witcher2, Assassin's Creed etc.

4. Ports Required?
- Hdmi, VGA.

5. Preferred choice of brand?
- none in particular but should have good warranty, ass in Bangalore.

6. Any TV/monitor in consideration?
- none whatsoever but saw many mention these two
a. Asus 24.1 inch PB248Q
b. AOC i2769VM

7. Any other info that you want to share.
- no glossy surface. Will be connecting PS4/XONE on future purchase. Also, a bluray player + d2h if I consider connecting it as tv.

- Budget of 30k is allocated to both separately so there won't be any compromise in picture quality & color reproduction. So, please suggest the best 24" monitor under 30k + the best 27" monitor under 30k.

Regards.

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
Asus pb278q

This is not an IPS panel but it is better than IPS and is made for photo editing.

- - - Updated - - -

For TV viewing i would suggest you to get a led TV they comes with better panel for tv viewing.

OP
dippi_taurus

dippi_taurus

Broken In
Asus pb278q

This is not an IPS panel but it is better than IPS and is made for photo editing.

- - - Updated - - -

For TV viewing i would suggest you to get a led TV they comes with better panel for tv viewing.

cool. I'll look into it. What is your opinion on PA248Q? Is there any difference between the PB series & PA series?

- - - Updated - - -

The one you mentioned ASUS PB278Q is out of my budget sadly :(

Nerevarine

Incarnate
ASUS PB278Q 27-Inch WQHD LED-lit Professional Graphics Monitor at Amazon.com

1440p, 5 ms response and PLS.. fits in your budget and free shipping from Amazon

OP
dippi_taurus

dippi_taurus

Broken In
PA248Q is a great monitor.

PRAD | Test Monitor Asus PA248Q

Asus PA248Q/QJ Review

Thanks a lot for the links. I had seen the review from prad.de a couple of days back, and the second review just made me confirm the monitor. I'mma gonna buy this. :)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Re: Suggest the best ips monitor under 30K

Anytime. You'll surely enjoy it. Damn me, to save some money I didn't get it :(

OP
dippi_taurus

dippi_taurus

Broken In
ASUS PB278Q 27-Inch WQHD LED-lit Professional Graphics Monitor at Amazon.com

1440p, 5 ms response and PLS.. fits in your budget and free shipping from Amazon

Unfortunately the free shipping applies only for domestic and not international. Also, like I mentioned earlier the cost almost doubles up what with the taxes and import duties :(. Would have loved if I could get the PA249Q version for much lesser price in India.

Last edited:
Top Bottom