can anyone suggest me good mobile... budget is 10k

i am crazy about 6600

will it good for me

i need almost good functions like it

bluetooth
camera
gprs
mms

will 6600 good choice for me? will it be ok for at lest 2 urs coming? :)

if possible mp3 player

thanks in advance

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
the 6600 is a good choice for your budget & u can install additional software to support mp3,ogg and other audio formats.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
yea go for either Nokia 6600 or Sonyericsson K700 which is also a good choice,both under 10k.

OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
dIgItaL_BrAt said:
but the k700 is not a symbian based smartphone so u cannot install any software on it.

k great

so in 6600 i can install software right.. i can have cable also for it right

what is symbian?

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
the 6600 does not support connectivity thru data cable,only thru infrared and bluetooth.
To answer ur second question,Symbian is an operating system for mobile phones,just like u have Windows for PC's,there is Symbian for mobile phones,so it allows u to install a large variety of software onto it.

OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
willl i able to send.. mms and can view animated gif/pics on screen on wall paper...

can i keep video song as a ring...??

in short this will be best option for me right in my budget?

is there such another interesting phone?

OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
hey digital brat... if 6600 not support.. cable.. than how can i install software and connect it with pc.. i dont have bluetooth in my pc

regards

OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
k ashnik.. so must buy dongle to exchange data from pc to mobile.. will i able to install softwares.. wallpapers.. mmp3s and videos?

what aboue mmc? can i add 512mb ram or i can only 256

OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
yes digital.. i can plugged in 512 but i heard that.. it make phone hanged..

anyway its not problem.. i think 256mb will be fine for me..

sorry to ask much question.. because i am exicted.. :)

i can record movie with 6600 right will dongle will be perfect for me to transfer data from pc to mobile right

i can move mp3 from pc to mobile as well mpeg and wall papers too right

OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
*cgi.ebay.in/BLUETOOTH-USB-DONGLE-u...457546977QQcategoryZ87929QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

this is dongle right.. this is what you guys are talking about

800rs.

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
yes,the hanging of the phone with a 512 MB card was a problem with the older firmwares but it has been solved now,so u can use a 512 Mb card if u want to.

OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
there are lots dongle form 399 to 1500

which company is the best?

*search.ebay.in/search/search.dll?s...rice=1&saprclo=&saprchi=10000&sadis=200&fsct=

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
well i can't really make out from that list because all of them are unbranded but go for the cheapest one coz they are all essentially the same.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
why not go for a card reader? supporting any card and bluetooth is damn slow i used it i get around 12-20 and max 24 kbps so i suggest install fexplorer and transfer data via card reader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom